Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Ryan said he felt weak going into the ring, he going back fo 140. Don't think it impacted too much but he didn't feel anywhere near 100%

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I like Ryan a lot and dude oozes potential, but he won't ever make it if he doesn't find the right trainer. Ryan was not prepared at all for this level. He needed at least 3 or 4 more fights with Goosen. You can tell Ryan needs people around him to baby him because he's mentally fragile. One thing I will say is Ryan has heart. Called out a monster, tried to do what he could, got knocked down the second round but got right back up. Do I think he quit from the body shot? Yes and no. I think he was frozen and knew he had nothing left, but could have gotten up and tried. He was terrified of going out on his shield. That body shot ko preserved his career. Tank could have seriously hurt Ryan and ended his career. Ryan needs a trainer change man, I knew Goosen wasn't it for him.

Virgil Hunter

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I think he honestly knows he can't take a punch.

Even in some of the build up to this fight when he was supposed to talk shyt he was basically saying "We'll see what happens."

Ultra-elite fighters basically know they can take a punch and that's part of what makes them more confident - outside of their skills they know if you happen to land that one shot on them that you worked so hard for, it won't be enough.
Yea, his trash talking seemed like someone who just works hard by themselves and keeps thier head down

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Ryan said he wasn't disciplined, another disciplined top fighter at 135 can beat tank

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
The real question is whether he gets up and goes on to become a better fighter, or will he retire like a coward.
I REALLY hope that he comes back and learns from this loss. Like it or not, but him becoming a great fighter is lovely for boxing because he's incredibly popular on social media. He'd be brining in a slew of Gen Z viewers.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Ryan said he felt weak going into the ring, he going back fo 140. Don't think it impacted too much but he didn't feel anywhere near 100%
Man, I feel like that whole argument is cap. Ryan has fought mostly at 135, why are people acting like it was such a big deal for him to fight this fight at 135? He also had the option to take this fight at 135 without the rehydration clause and chose 136.

Ryan wasn't weak coming into the ring, he came out the gate explosive and got shook when he got dropped. Dude looked like he was scared to swing after round 2. He has a weak chin and his defense needs alot of work.