Votes: 22 12.0%
  • Garcia by decision

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Now can the teenage girls and homosexuals stop gassing this fraud?!
Male groupies still hope to see him sweaty and naked on some "he's young, room for improvement". faq, he is 24 with no fundamentals and no belts. It's over.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You mean like no heart/dog in him?
I think he honestly knows he can't take a punch.

Even in some of the build up to this fight when he was supposed to talk shyt he was basically saying "We'll see what happens."

Ultra-elite fighters basically know they can take a punch and that's part of what makes them more confident - outside of their skills they know if you happen to land that one shot on them that you worked so hard for, it won't be enough.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Quit definitely. Stood up right after the count was finished.

I disagree. Right after the hit, he tried his best to shake that shyt off and pretend like it didn’t phase him for a few seconds, but that liver/lung shot was too much.
:sadcam:

He was backing up and clenching his midsection with his elbow like “Oh shyt”. He dropped from the pain seconds later and couldn’t get up in time.

You could be right though. Maybe he didn’t get up because he didn’t want anymore punishment.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
In regards to the liver shot, he definitely COULD HAVE gotten up, but to get up, square up and try to survive the rest of the round? Nope. He would've gotten knocked the hell out.

As several posters have said, that was a business decision, which I can't blame him for. That "go out on your shield" shyt is retarded for [hopefully] obvious reasons.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
That liver blow wasn't even that hard it looked like. It was like a little jab rather than I can full-blown hook to it or something.

The one Ryan gave to Luke Campbell was vicious

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
In regards to the liver shot, he definitely COULD HAVE gotten up, but to get up, square up and try to survive the rest of the round? Nope. He would've gotten knocked the hell out.

As several posters have said, that was a business decision, which I can't blame him for. That "go out on your shield" shyt is retarded for [hopefully] obvious reasons.
The real question is whether he gets up and goes on to become a better fighter, or will he retire like a coward.