Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He hasn't fought there in years, it definitely isn't cap. Going down in weight can be devastating for a lot of fighters.
He's fought all but 2 fights at 135, that weight shouldn't be anything new to him. He could have taken the fight at 135 without the rehydration clause.

No excuses, Ryan needs to hit the gym and come harder.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I'm sorry y'all... I seem to be pissing off the Floyd Mayweather brigade. I already didn't think very highly of Garcia. And had questions as to what this would do for their respective weight classes.

But my opinion of Davis is just as low as my opinion of Garcia. His punching power is what separates him from everybody else at 135. Loma, Haney, and Stevenson are better all around fighters to me.

But if Davis hits you, you're probably not getting up.
Loma got beat up by a roach
Go to bed goofy

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Got it down to the rounds :takedat: .

Young Makaveli would EAT vs Tank my god that shyt can’t come close enough :noah:

Salute to Ryan though the fact that his name is in the mix w these guys is an amazing achievement, dude should be proud of himself. He coulda been fighting TikTok cacs and making a killing but he wanted to try and be great instead. :salute:

Tank sigh it’s really upsetting that we aren’t even getting the best Tank we could be getting. Imagine if Tank was disciplined year round on some Ward, BHop, Floyd shyt. How terrifying is that fighter, the version of Tank that can dedicate a whole training camp on strategy instead of wasting time getting into fighting shape. It would be awful for him to eat himself out of his prime dude gets fat between fights. I get it tho to some food can be and addiction.
Tell canelo stop ducking elite black fighters

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah, Tank really got that boxing IQ. People mistake his power, exciting style and low key how he talks for someone who doesn't have boxing skills.

Dude is absolutely composed and disciplined in there, probably something that he's learned from Mayweather.
I think he knows how to control a fight very well and displays a keen, advanced sense of ring generalship.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
He's fought all but 2 fights at 135
Yes but he has moved up because his body can no longer take 135, do you think canelo can fight at 160 or 154, bud at 135? Fighters grow it's why they move up

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah, Tank really got that boxing IQ. People mistake his power, exciting style and low key how he talks for someone who doesn't have boxing skills.

Dude is absolutely composed and disciplined in there, probably something that he's learned from Mayweather.
I think he knows how to control a fight very well and displays a keen, advanced sense of ring generalship.
Tank got a rock head and is smart as fukk. Like you said people confuse the KOs and how he speaks when his boxing IQ is probably as high if not higher than Devin and Shakur. Tank isnt a defense first fighter

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yes but he has moved up because his body can no longer take 135, do you think canelo can fight at 160 or 154, bud at 135? Fighters grow it's why they move up
He agreed to that weight. 135 wasn't new to him, he could have taken the fight at 135 without the bullshyt rehydration clause and had more time to rehydrate. He chose to fight a smaller opponent at 135, that's on him.

Again, nothing but props to Ryan for making this fight happen and bringing some excitement to the sport, but I don't wanna hear any excuses about the terms he agreed to.