4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Haney only got cracked by Linares and Ryan...hesonly went down for the first time yesterday....hes faced enough cats with pop that would have stanky legged him earlier if that was the case if he was really chinny...but his defense has to improve straight up
Truth bro. I knew the hot takes would be heavy. People acting like he's been down before or wobbled by Paulie Malignaggi like fighters which is just insane lol. He fought a stupid fight, his defense regressed & it needs to be tightened back up. And I really think some of these guys are downplaying one guy making weight, & the other probably didn't try & coming in 3lbs heavier. I seriously question whether Garcia would've had the stamina & power to fight that kind of fight still had he made weight.

This has shades of Corrales vs Castillo 2 to this. I'm looking forward to Bread's assessment of this

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
this fight going viral.....5 mill views already just on highlight
It's the #1 Trending Sport video on youtube.

Screenshot-2024-04-21-174822.png

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Because why in the world are you following around the bigger fighter with the stronger punch? I don't know.

Watched the fight again. Tell me why Garcia had his back to the ropes far more than Haney did? Dude was obviously baiting him into exchanges.

That was basically like when Ray Leonard was chasing Hearns, but imagine if Ray didn't have the power to hurt Hearns.