4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Man the guy he lost to QUIT just a year ago and a year later he’s back to being one of boxings most attractive stars.

It’s not over for Haney, not by a long shot. I’m with though cause he’s gonna have to find a way to “hide” his chin and lack of pop. I think the chin is worst than lack of pop imo
Agreed.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Yeah I think Boots and his pops mentioned they wanted to go to 154 if they can't get the fights they want at 47.

Why you say that? What Dev do to you man? Yeah I don't want to see the rematch with Dev and Ryan but I wouldn't mind seeing him and AB.
choke-choking.gif
:mjlol: I meant Ryan.. not Dev

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yeah my boy I was watching this with saw Maddox scorecard and was like 'how you knock him down three times and he could still potentially lose.' I was like outside of the rounds Garcia knocked him down he didn't do shyt, he was getting thoroughly outboxed Haney just lacks any pop on his punches so you don’t notice it as much.

Haney was trying to fight Teofimo Lopez though, he needs to stay far away from him. Lopez has power and the actual boxing skills Garcia lacks to brutally get Haney out of there. Devin gotta rebuild his whole career now after this one, he was somewhat hated and a lot of people were waiting for him to lose.
that was what i told @LauderdaleBoss last night...im like Ryan reach 115, 114, and 112 with 3 knockdowns on the official judges cards...thats not really good :heh:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man the guy he lost to QUIT just a year ago and a year later he’s back to being one of boxings most attractive stars.

It’s not over for Haney, not by a long shot. I’m with though cause he’s gonna have to find a way to “hide” his chin and lack of pop. I think the chin is worst than lack of pop imo
Ryan hasn't proved shyt yet, other than he has power, which was already known. I'd take Ryan having another setback over Haney not being able to bounce back. He got caught up in some machismo shyt last night. Still needs to tighten that defense up though.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I was shocked Haney got up from that first knockdown. His legs were done done.

Dude was crawling around the ring like a paraplegic

UMv5.gif

Have no idea how he managed to get to his feet. Gotta give him respect for battling til the end. But harvey dock saved his ass big time after that first KD. One more shot and dude was outta there.
He actually recovered well from the 1st knockdown/got his legs back and won some rounds, defense/strategy was garbage though, could have still won staying upright from there on out.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It was close because Ryan kept taking his foot off the gas. Honestly, he should've gotten him out of there after the 2nd KD.
Ryan was gassed himself/totally gave away the 12th rd. Up until the 2nd knockdown Haney had the fresher legs imo. Gameplan should have been jab/getting in and out with body work. Ryan doesn't have to footwork to adapt.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps

We need to put this into context.

He quit because he came into the Tank fight with an undisclosed rib injury and because Tank knew about it pre-fight it made it a lot easier to target him.

Also quitting saved him from taking punishment which would have destroyed his career as Devin did tonight.

When you take a beating like Devin did tonight, you're NEVER the same guy and this is a fighter who didn't have pop at 135 and can barely make 140. How is he going to keep guys honest at 147? They're going to have to carefully manage his career going forward.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Not sure haney will ever the same. Physically or mentally. This is rough. Got clobbered by a dude who was smoking and drinking everyday while going to war with the illuminati:bryan:

Ryan's dad said he was really drinking apple cider:mjlol:..... @Black_Jesus was right. Ryan was trolling the entire time.
Yea it really bothers me that he was able to fool people so easily :francis: