4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the fukkery from the whole main card..only conwell followed the script

Scrappy lost
Bek the bully and his opponent had matching bloody cuts over their eyes to a TD
Barboza got a gift from a lesser puncher than himself
Mr looney tunes played weight games and took a p4p fighters zero and had him getting up from a brutal KD ass first smh

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

I was shocked Haney got up from that first knockdown. His legs were done done.

Dude was crawling around the ring like a paraplegic

UMv5.gif

Have no idea how he managed to get to his feet. Gotta give him respect for battling til the end. But harvey dock saved his ass big time after that first KD. One more shot and dude was outta there.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Not sure haney will ever the same. Physically or mentally. This is rough. Got clobbered by a dude who was smoking and drinking everyday while going to war with the illuminati:bryan:

Ryan's dad said he was really drink apple cider:mjlol:..... @Black_Jesus was right. Ryan was trolling the entire time.
I think Haney will bounce back physically and regain his confidence, but his brand took a major hit that it will never recover from. His career will need to be prudently guided from here on out; he lacks both power and chin, and there are other guys around 140 that would do him worse.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's always been acceptable.. It was acceptable when Floyd beat Marquez and dropped him in the 2nd round.. It was acceptable when Salido gave Lomachenko his 1st loss.. Fury hit the scale 50lbs heavier than Wilder... Then you have these same people that cry about hydration clauses and catchweights..
At the end of the day.. Dev should've called off the fight, but he didn't.. He still agreed to fight Ryan and it cost him the fight because Ryan didn't have to take out of himself what he would have had to to actually lose the 3.5 lbs.. Dev made the sacrifice
This is da weight bully era lol
Dudes just starving themselves and rehydrating 20 pounds da following night. I completely understand if a boxer has a rehydration clause that shyt's aint moral. Devin been doing it and finally caught up to him.

One thing people never talk about with Floyd is that he fought ppl who were 15 or more pounds heavier then him damn year every fight lol and he never put an rehydration Clause in once. He was at a Clear weight disadvantage when he fought castillo, ortiz, mosley, canelo, maidana etc.

Ryan fought at 143 last fight.and no had no intentions of fighting any lower than that. Kinda wack but that's the game now a days.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Shakur just be saying anything. He wanted to retire now he back. Called Devin's father a punk ass nikka when the fight negotiations between him and Dev weren't going his way. Now he on his high horse, talking about people asking him to join in.

And the public wasn't waiting for this day to come damn near everybody and they momma had Devin winning this fight.

Screenshot-2024-04-21-123605.png

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It has not always been acceptable..stop that shyt .

That Loma-Salido fight was straight bullshyt . The weight games and the way he fought in the ring made every non-bias person look at that “L” sideways . Which is why that L didn’t stop anything . Only people that was acceptable to was nikkas that didn’t fukk with Loma and wanted him to eat an L..

The heavyweight shyt. :mjtf: That division always been like that..Ain’t no weight cutting to-reach the max weight..no weight draining .You come in knowing what time it is in that division.

And we all know Floyd is untouchable to a giant slice of nikkas so nikkas swept that bullshyt under the rug because of who he was .
To be fair, floyd was coming off 2 years off and had a rib injury during camp that delayed the fight several months so his weight was all over the place.

Even with that, he did not get a pass and was criticized for it lol. Floyd is too much of a professional to intentionally not make weight and voluntairly give up a million to marquez imo and im sure he was embarrased by that.

Nothing in his careeer before or after that suggests that was on purpose. He was da smaller guy in most of his fights welterweight and up

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I think Haney will bounce back physically and regain his confidence, but his brand took a major hit that it will never recover from. His career will need to be prudently guided from here on out; he lacks both power and chin, and there are other guys around 140 that would do him worse.

Man the guy he lost to QUIT just a year ago and a year later he’s back to being one of boxings most attractive stars.

It’s not over for Haney, not by a long shot. I’m with though cause he’s gonna have to find a way to “hide” his chin and lack of pop. I think the chin is worst than lack of pop imo

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah my boy I was watching this with saw Maddox scorecard and was like 'how you knock him down three times and he could still potentially lose.' I was like outside of the rounds Garcia knocked him down he didn't do shyt, he was getting thoroughly outboxed Haney just lacks any pop on his punches so you don’t notice it as much.

Haney was trying to fight Teofimo Lopez though, he needs to stay far away from him. Lopez has power and the actual boxing skills Garcia lacks to brutally get Haney out of there. Devin gotta rebuild his whole career now after this one, he was somewhat hated and a lot of people were waiting for him to lose.

Yep, Facts fellas @desjardins

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Man the guy he lost to QUIT just a year ago and a year later he’s back to being one of boxings most attractive stars.

It’s not over for Haney, not by a long shot. I’m with though cause he’s gonna have to find a way to “hide” his chin and lack of pop. I think the chin is worst than lack of pop imo
Haney only got cracked by Linares and Ryan...hesonly went down for the first time yesterday....hes faced enough cats with pop that would have stanky legged him earlier if that was the case if he was really chinny...but his defense has to improve straight up