[4/17/24] AEW Dynamite - Dynasty go home show: Elite vs. Red Death Triangle; Claudio vs. Bruv; Hear from Samoa Joe, Swerve, Moxley

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Thought this was a decent show.

Ospreay and Claudio was great. Mercedes finally did something that made sense to her character. And Swerve and Joe got some high key chemistry building. That match is gonna be :damn:

Imma need The Elite in one of these meta segments to russle TK's hair like a child or some shyt because otherwise he looks like part of the stable.

We could've had fukkery and bangers weekly but TK I guess is not built for that life :francis:

Show is missing something tho.

I think TK needs to find a way to weave storylines and feuds together so the show doesn't feel so broken up.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Maybe they'll build more towards dynasty on collision. I mean the main matches like swerve vs joe and danielson vs ospreay already built enough. They also had okada and pac interact plus the women, and Copeland been having interactions with HOB a few times already. Trios title match has been mostly promos recently but that story been going on for a little while now. Even the hook and Jericho one too. I think Roderick and Kyle the only match that feels like it hasn't been built up somewhat and is a filler match. Have they even been on tv much lately? They need to get back to having multiple potential opponents for at least the big stars, even if there isn't a multi man at the PPVs. But def like the weaving storylines and feuds idea.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Better show than last week, off the strength of the main event. Overrun killed my DVR again. I do hope Sweve wins at the ppv though.

Jericho stuff is painful.

Agree with the sign in the crowd, Heel Hangman was entertaining before he got suspended or injured.

On the injury tip, wonder who will return 1st. Britt Baker or Jamie Hayter :jbhmm: