[4/17/24] AEW Dynamite - Dynasty go home show: Elite vs. Red Death Triangle; Claudio vs. Bruv; Hear from Samoa Joe, Swerve, Moxley

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
So Swerve winning or they keeping that thing warm for Osprey?
I wouldn't be surprised if TK kept it on Joe since Joe is heel and can carry it to London. We all know that Ospreay is winning a belt there.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Hot take

AEW has fallen to 2019 Raw levels of boring :yeshrug:
eh. but when Raw was boring, it was fully boring. This is a new kind of boring. Where the matches are good in a vacuum, but somehow everything else going on around the ring takes away from the ring stuff mattering to the point where the matches are good but mid.
The worst worker on AEW TV regularly would be middle of the pack on NXT TV. And given the choic; I'd watch NXT twice over Dynamite. Not as a wrestling product, but as entertainment.

AEW just is not entertaining :yeshrug:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Hobbs is fresh and has a squad with him and he still outchea powdering from Moxley.
This company exists as a power fantasy for mid-30s white men with average physiques and thinning hair to get to imagine punking out big strong men of color :yeshrug:
Moxley is the only member of the Shield currently working in pro wrestling. And he's still somehow the worst.
He the only one with a title around his waist too :troll:

I couldn't resist :pachaha:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I wouldn't take it that far but it has definitely fallen off.

Im about to start watching NXT weekly so I might have to start catching this on DVR
:hubie:

I shouldn’t go that far but the fell off a cliff & currently hitting every rock on the way down

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I don't think it's a hot take to say NXT is the better show right now. NXT is THE best wrestling show on TV right now... hopefully the draft doesn't fukk it up.
So just to be clear, NXT will not be involved in the draft, as far as drafting people from the main roster down to NXT? Only call-ups?

Last edited:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

billie-jean-michael-jackson.gif

Ruby Jean is not my lover :mj: