[4/17/24] AEW Dynamite - Dynasty go home show: Elite vs. Red Death Triangle; Claudio vs. Bruv; Hear from Samoa Joe, Swerve, Moxley

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Dudes wanna act like the E is delivering compelling storylines for every feud. The only thing people gave a fukk about leading up to Mania was Cody and Rock, and all that shyt was unexpected since it was outside the ropes that fueled the storyline. Everything else was whatever. NXT had the better setups for their feuds than the main brand imo.
That’s cap

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That’s cap
You wanna say I'm bullshytting but can't point out facts that prove me wrong. No other storyline had even half the talk as Cody/Rock. What's funny is you coming into an AEW thread, not even watching the product, and commentating on something not even related to the show. :heh:

Of course the two AEW cocksuckers gonna be in here sucking cock.

Opinions shouldn’t even be taken serious
The biggest bytcher here getting sand in his vagina. Shocking. :mjlol:

You've been watching wrasslin as long as I have. From someone who watched a lot of these dudes in both companies work the indies til now, I'm happy to see them get shine. Mu fukkas can't appreciate Claudio/Os putting on a great match and wanna cry about expectations they set for themselves. fukk outta here. :mjlol:

And I don't take your opinion seriously. I just call out dumb shyt you guys type.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Hit dogs gonna holler

And suck dicck apparently :dame:
Youre the hit dog, homie. Responding to my post because you took offense after I was talking about several of you dudes. And trying to sneak diss with your tail between your legs. If you can't enjoy something from the shows then you're a miserable ass mu fukka like a lot of the IWC. :heh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
shawn-michaels-suck-it.gif

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
You wanna say I'm bullshytting but can't point out facts that prove me wrong. No other storyline had even half the talk as Cody/Rock. What's funny is you coming into an AEW thread, not even watching the product, and commentating on something not even related to the show. :heh:

The biggest bytcher here getting sand in his vagina. Shocking. :mjlol:

You've been watching wrasslin as long as I have. From someone who watched a lot of these dudes in both companies work the indies til now, I'm happy to see them get shine. Mu fukkas can't appreciate Claudio/Os putting on a great match and wanna cry about expectations they set for themselves. fukk outta here. :mjlol:

And I don't take your opinion seriously. I just call out dumb shyt you guys type.
I watch Aew dummy.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So you guys are going to be WWE lifers and that's OK but yall pretend that your not its the problem. Like for example people were fake mad at Shane Taylor losing to OC but it's fine for the SPs to job with Viking Warriors and Brawling brutes :bryan:. Hell 2 months ago yall was hyping TNA as the "real" alternative just because it seemed like the WWE andTNA would partner up now we can't even get ppvs past 4 pages.