[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Even when they lose still win in some way :russ:

He posted this so fast :russ: like seconds after Rock said it.

Called it :smugbiden:

WrestleMania III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"WrestleMania III is particularly notable for the WWF's claiming a record attendance of 93,173, the largest recorded attendance for a live indoor sporting event in North America.[1]The event is considered to be the pinnacle of the 1980s wrestling boom.[1][3][7][8] The record itself stood until February 14, 2010 when the2010 NBA All-Star Game broke the indoor sporting event record with an attendance of 108,713 at Cowboys Stadium.[9] The WWF generated $1.6 million in ticket sales.[10]Almost one million fans watched the event at 160 closed circuit locations in North America.[1] The number of people watching via pay-per-view was estimated at several million,[1] and pay-per-view revenues were estimated at $10.3 million, setting a record for the time.[11]"

They just made up a plausible number that wouldn't really be challenged.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The Rock is not a wrestler though. He's a multiplatform superstar that sometimes comes back to entertain his base. Just him showing up, while quickly losing its luster to the fans, is a huge thing for the optics. The optics, and progression of that cash, is a huge thing for shareholders. In short, just The Rock being there is huge...way above anyone else being there, including the current roster.

Cena has that shyt factor, that wasn't so bad when you haven't seen him for awhile and it's with the Rock.
Look I don't like him either, but he over as fukk with the core wwe demo and everyone knows who he is. That doesn't mean he isn't played out, they just havnt found a guy to take his spot.. But we all know that's a problem,

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
A great main event can be the difference between an OK and very good show. This show was as good as 31 until the flat main event.

As soon as Ministry Stephanie appeared, killing any shot of a double turn, i tuned out.

Overall i liked the show a lot, but a great main event woulda pushed it over the top.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
in what way would a Reigns heel turn tonight make sense?

double turn and make HHH a face, while he's still apart of the Authority?

they may have to extend the live television delay from 30 seconds to 60 seconds in order to edit in cheers and edit out boos.

gotta keep pushing that Roman Reigns agenda :wow:

we WILL be told who to cheer for :mjlol:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Anyone have any lanks up yet? I just wanna see the entire New Day entrance and promo

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Did Vince even show his face tonight? You'd think he would have done *something* before the Taker/Shane match. Steph/Hunter never said a word about it either. These clowns were in-story about to lose control of Raw and it's :manny: It's like they weren't even trying to pretend that the storyline stipulations mattered....:russ:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Look I don't like him either, but he over as fukk with the core wwe demo and everyone knows who he is. That doesn't mean he isn't played out, they just havnt found a guy to take his spot.. But we all know that's a problem,
Old and flabby, at all levels of the organization, is the problem. They're so scared of the minor things, that they work themselves into a hole. There was no reason to make HHH the champ going into WM again. He should've had the great return pop and Lesnar destroyed him at Fastlane. He should've found a way to fukk Lesnar, at the Rumble, to help destroy Reigns and push him out when he wasn't thinking. That's a true cerebral assassination chicken shyt heel, that got his comeuppance for that bullshyt AND the return pop.

When they lost their money feud of Reigns and Rollins, their brains shut completely down. Cena was going to leave anyway, which was good, but they left Roman dangling and sputtering. Roman vs Lesnar II, even if we all knew the outcome, would've been a better match. You cloud even still call it 1, because Seth wouldn't be there to interfere. Outside of the women's feud, all of this was thrown together.

Shane saved the buildup period, and the women tried to save WM. I'm going to sleep lmao. Last thing, if they still was going to do Haitch/Reigns, then they should have not had so many weapons on the other matches, because they booked themselves into not being able to use a weapon match when they really needed it. It should've been a NODQ.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Did Vince even show his face tonight? You'd think he would have done *something* before the Taker/Shane match. Steph/Hunter never said a word about it either. These clowns were in-story about to lose control of Raw and it's :manny: It's like they weren't even trying to pretend that the storyline stipulations mattered....:russ: