[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
That Brock and Ambrose was the biggest disappointment. They did next to nothing to justify it bring a street fight. I expected some crazy shyt.

Roman HHH was what I thought it would be. Boring as fukk

Show was ok :manny:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
I honestly feel kind of bad for Roman. People chant "Roman sucks" basically cause they don't like the booking :francis:

yea. it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Roman still hasn't developed his own character, is still a below average in ring talent, is still wearing the rent-a-cop costume, and has the personality/charisma of a broken coffee table.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
yea. it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Roman still hasn't developed his own character, is still a below average in ring talent, is still wearing the rent-a-cop costume, and has the personality/charisma of a broken coffee table.
I think he's at least average in ring. Hes had multiple realy good matches.Yes he has no charisma, but I don't think that's why they boo him. He's a scapegoat for people that hate the way wwe is. The rest of stuff is probably out of his control. Im not a Roman fan, but he doesn't deserve to get booed every time he throws a punch lol

Last edited:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
I honestly feel kind of bad for Roman. People chant "Roman sucks" basically cause they don't like the booking :francis:
No, they tell him he sux because he does absolutely suck. He does deserve the hatred, he is shyt. Don't :cape:

And :snoop: that King Kong Bundy's record for quickest WM match was broken by Maivia. Lame. Plus the lie of 101,000 fans. I really wanna see Bray get revenge on Rock. The Wyatt intro was dope af, best moment of the night.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
This just didn't feel like a Wrestlemania. Nothing was really at stake here. All but two of the matches don't have any consequences to them and for those two matches the consequences are small. What happens next? Not a damn thing.
I somewhat with you. Main Event felt more like a Raw or b ppv main event. Takea look at lesnar/reigns that match hasa big fight feel to it.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
WM 29 level bad.
pbtZJWN.png

Just got back from vay-cay, havent read anything about it. Bout to spark one, fire this dumb shyt up and have a laugh

Last edited:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
That puzzeled me, You'd think vince would have had at least a backstage segment. I thought that the HIAC would be fukkery galore, but besides the crazy spot it was fairly straight forward as far as Cell matches go.

The whole thing ended up being even *worse* then we thought.

I mean, people called it awhile ago that the stipulation made zero sense...but who would have thought that it would just be completely ignored at the night of the show.

And people are saying that Charlotte won so that Sasha could "chase".

Bullshyt, these are the two people that Vince thinks work best as the "faces" of the company.

Sasha will win in 3 months at SS where it won't feel as special. Bank on it.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Show alright. Nothing really blew me away much. What really got me like :dwillhuh::jbhmm::whoo: :gladbron: was Ryder winning the IC title. Was a nice little victory for the dude, and I really can't complain about it. They fukked him over something MAJOR in 2011/2012 and this kinda makes up for it. Booking was just very poor. Dean's match should have been more ruthless. The wired bat was not used at all which made LSDean look like :trash: I at least wanted to see Ambrose give Lesnar everything he could dish out until Brock just started beating his ass till the refs had to stop the match. But it just ended up being 1 F5 and a L for Dean.

AJ losing was lol wut?

Sasha not going over was also weird, but it was the best match of the night, I guess.

New Day losing to LON was a perfect example of politics. LON shouldn't even have been facing New Day. You have Baron Corbin win the battle royal out of nowhere and Sami in a ladder match, but you couldn't have Enzo and Cass face New Day when New Day were still heels? :martin:

Taker vs Shane was alright, but it seems like it was just a filler match. Cokeboy jr. just out here helping his father in the crises of injuries for the mania.

HHH vs Roman was a solid match, but we already know Roman just ain't working at this point. I would like to think there is a bigger picture to all of this, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens when Seth Rollins returns.

the booking really made this MANIA meh.