[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this at a friend's house so I didn't get to follow along with TSC

One of my least favorite Mania's ever though... NXT Takeover was way more enjoyable.

Better luck next year Cokeboy

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Did Vince even show his face tonight? You'd think he would have done *something* before the Taker/Shane match. Steph/Hunter never said a word about it either. These clowns were in-story about to lose control of Raw and it's :manny: It's like they weren't even trying to pretend that the storyline stipulations mattered....:russ:
That puzzeled me, You'd think vince would have had at least a backstage segment. I thought that the HIAC would be fukkery galore, but besides the crazy spot it was fairly straight forward as far as Cell matches go.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Man, I hate to dump on the show.

But it was borderline terrible. And made worse by going too long.

Ambrose Brock was totally flat
Styles Jericho was disappointing
Main event dragged
Shane Taker dragged until the end
Battle Royal was aimless
Rock segment was too long

Something just seemed off all night

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I was at the movies, but when i got back home and seen the Stone cold/Shawn/Mick clip i almost shed tears hearing that glass shatter
:mjcry:
Thats my childhood:to:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I don't understand dudes who are Baron Corbin fans.... nothing about him is impressive.... and his promos aren't really promos, they are just shoots of his entitlement because he really does think he's the most talented dude in NXT...when in reality he's bottom tier in NXT in terms of talent.

...because he's actually one of the few guys from developmental (or what is SUPPOSED to be developmental) that has actually developed.

In a place where they're constantly signing guys from the indies that have already been established on the scene for years and have tons of experience, he's a big former NFL player with a unique look that had nothing more going for him than the fact that he's big and an athlete. That's EASY to shyt on when you're expecting every guy in NXT to be some indy star when we forget that it's developmental.

Dude went from looking intimidating, but being a bit bland outside of having a CRAZY dope finisher and having 20 second squash matches, to actually developing a personality and slowly making an effort to improve in the ring. Went from just :hmm: to actually making himself a worker that gets heat.

If you really think about it, he's EXACTLY what main roster fans want Roman to be. Stay woke. :ufdup:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
All the little McMahons. :mjcry:

One day they'll force a Somoan bruh on us. my future grand-kids.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I honestly feel kind of bad for Roman. People chant "Roman sucks" basically cause they don't like the booking :francis: