[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
The Mcmahons are a superhuman Alphafamily. Shane is GOAT Richie Rich daredevil. Steph is GOAT villainess.

Shane already is set for life, yet he risks his body something serious :wow:

The evolution of SMH's character is amasing. From Armageddon 1999 till now, she went from spoiled brat, to Billion Dollar bytch, to Satanic Shedevil. The transition was seamless. You can tell the Helmsleys were just itching to turn more evil since it reflects their true nature more. Steph crushed the buildings tonight playing a character more apt to who she really is. Fit her like a glove, just perfect and perfectly executed. A 17 year descent into evil madness, and I hope there's no turning back. Like when the fly reached its final form in The Fly, or when a villain removes his mask to reveal a more sinister interior.

The crowd volume was so blatantly muted, fakkit Reigns was getting ethered, then you couldn't hear the crowd too well because Vince ordered the truck to hit mute on crowd noise. Damn shame. The ending was pure shyt, but Steph saved that match from sucking. She was born to become Vince's rightful heir as top heel. I always thought that by now, she'd dump HHH for a pretty boy CEO daddy's boy type. But u can tell she loves this business, making HHH more right for her.

It was GOAT to see SCSA son c00n Day, more because of the fakkits here suggesting Angle teaming up with them or that they didn't c00n for Hayes :what:. So fukk ND now, TSC turned me off to them. Poo Gay :mjpls:

Rock was gay. I fukk w him cos he supports Underground, but other than that, I'm sick of that fakkit. I was hoping the Wyatts would pound him, maybe the Baywatch cast would come save him lol. He gave Bray shine tho, 2016 needs to be Bray's year since Rollins is gone and Brock dgaf :beli:

So Vince had Mark Henry and Sasha lose, and New Day lose + get sonned. Is it :mjpls: or just a coincidence. :salute: to Sasha for honoring Eddie GOATero. That NXT nikka got deserved rub for winning the Battle Royal.

Good show 8/10. Among the best non-Atittude or Golden Era Manias :ld:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
that's always the case. I've thought about the show since it ended, and save for shane, the triple threat, the ladder match, and new day, this show sucked. nothing that makes me feel good about the future any more than the way 22 and 23 ended did. cancelled my subscription a half an hour ago, and I don't think that i'll regret this choice
Like I went in thinking oh wel atleast the matches will deliver and the Shane,rock and Austin pieces will be entertaining, I knew the triple threat would be good.. But from the moment Charlotte won I became disinterested

fukk it I will say it,I Don't now or have I ever gave a shyt about a fukking Zack Ryder , why does he have fans, why did they have the rock make the attendance announcement, I know from a business standpoint they care but couldn't they think of something better for the rock to do than that? None of us watching gives a shyt about that stuff, that was a turnoff for me.. I am kinda mad I went out of my way to watch this live now, they straight up mailed it in once they found out they would have a shot at that record, I'm a watch raw cause that is usually the fan service show and even if they try the bullshyt the crowd will make it interesting

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Like I went in thinking oh wel atleast the matches will deliver and the Shane,rock and Austin pieces will be entertaining, I knew the triple threat would be good.. But from the moment Charlotte won I became disinterested

fukk it I will say it,I Don't now or have I ever gave a shyt about a fukking Zack Ryder , why does he have fans, why did they have the rock make the attendance announcement, I know from a business standpoint they care but couldn't they think of something better for the rock to do than that? None of us watching gives a shyt about that stuff, that was a turnoff for me.. I am kinda mad I went out of my way to watch this live now, they straight up mailed it in once they found out they would have a shot at that record, I'm a watch raw cause that is usually the fan service show and even if they try the bullshyt the crowd will make it interesting
Fans stay on Ryder's dikk, because he really did get played by the E. I NEVER felt the dude either, and I mean EVER. Rock giving the attendance numbers sounds and looks good at the shareholders meeting and conference call, so I can't fault them for that. Kiddies will be into Roman, as they were for Cena, so we have to live with that, as now Cena can take time off and they have a two man Uber merchandising front.

Just explaining why they're doing it. It's bad for the fans, but the neckbeards will chill a little because Zack got his rubber career.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

It's funny that Jeristooge is shytting on fans, but the fan has a point

ounym.gif

MrSinnister

Daps
Is anyone else drained from this? :mjlol:
I salute ya'll for being up for it in the first place. I have no idea how you all found the energy to watch the bullshyt, long as Raws leading up to this. I knew it was going to be all about some improvisation mashups as there was little build up in stories and you got A LOT of repetition since even the Rumble.

I would've been pissed had I bought in.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Fans stay on Ryder's dikk, because he really did get played by the E. I NEVER felt the dude either, and I mean EVER. Rock giving the attendance numbers sounds and looks good at the shareholders meeting and conference call, so I can't fault them for that. Kiddies will be into Roman, as they were for Cena, so we have to live with that, as now Cena can take time off and they have a two man Uber merchandising front.

Just explaining why they're doing it. It's bad for the fans, but the neckbeards will chill a little because Zack got his rubber career.
That's my point, the shareholders don't watch the product, they could of had MAggle make a quick announcement and saved that shyt for the next conference.. We didn't need the rock, the guy they been hyping up all this time to make that announcement, that's a waste of his talent and shows that they had no idea what to do with him and just made up some shyt real quick.. Like I said earlier Cena is needed because he has that "IT" factor that a lot of the Indy darlings don't have.. That like ability, I think Nakamura has that too but we all know he won't ever get that type of push

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
That gif of Hunter & Steph posing together during his entrance is perfect #RelationshipGoals material :ohhh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They wanted the Rock on the show for it to feel big time..Cena doesn't have that presence. Remember..he was supposed to be in the main event.

MrSinnister

Daps
That's my point, the shareholders don't watch the product, they could of had MAggle make a quick announcement and saved that shyt for the next conference.. We didn't need the rock, the guy they been hyping up all this time to make that announcement, that's a waste of his talent and shows that they had no idea what to do with him and just made up some shyt real quick.. Like I said earlier Cena is needed because he has that "IT" factor that a lot of the Indy darlings don't have.. That like ability, I think Nakamura has that too but we all know he won't ever get that type of push
The Rock is not a wrestler though. He's a multiplatform superstar that sometimes comes back to entertain his base. Just him showing up, while quickly losing its luster to the fans, is a huge thing for the optics. The optics, and progression of that cash, is a huge thing for shareholders. In short, just The Rock being there is huge...way above anyone else being there, including the current roster.

Cena has that shyt factor, that wasn't so bad when you haven't seen him for awhile and it's with the Rock.