[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The New Day is an act that the WWE is trying to push at Wrestlemania

tJdPb90.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yo were they seriously muting the crowd microphones?
At six hours of waiting, including the preshow, they were delaying with the hopes the crowd would be too tired to boo by then or hoping that 30k left early cuz of school or work tomorrow. They knew what they were doing. That reaction tomorrow night gonna be crazy. I think the bigger stadium drowns out some of the noise.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Why I call this the WOAT Wrestlemania is that only the women came out looking strong from it, to me. The :comeon: "new" champ definitely came out looking weaker and I'm not really interested in seeing how his story plays out. I don't see much they can do about anything but the Women's division as they're booked in all kinds of corners right now. Should have Xavier feud with Zach for the IC, to get the come up

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
The New Day is an act that the WWE is trying to push at Wrestlemania

tJdPb90.gif

yeah, I got this report... you know? ... this report about New Day getting over... getting over 9000, you know? That would get them to the next level. I... ah... I've never... *cough*... I've never seen Dragon Balls.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
At six hours of waiting, including the preshow, they were delaying with the hopes the crowd would be too tired to boo by then or hoping that 30k left early cuz of school or work tomorrow. They knew what they were doing. That reaction tomorrow night gonna be crazy. I think the bigger stadium drowns out some of the noise.

Yeah. During his entrance and after he won.
So are we gonna be in for a decade of them muting the crowd now :pachaha:? Sad thing his punk's 2011 shoot gets more and more true by the day. That crowd is going to be brutal tomorrow night.

Daps
IC ladder match was good. not mad they gave the belt to ryder. dude has been fukked over for so long he deserved to have a good mania moment. and he cut a decent post match promo.

jericho ruined the match with aj. dude is just too slow to keep up and looked awful out there. match was so-so but him winning made zero sense. this could have been so much more but y2j is clearly not as good in the ring with faster paced opponents.

new days entrance was great and the austin/hbk/foley nostalgia run in was fun to watch but the actual match was asscheeks and did no favors. that match made NONE of the people in it look good.

lesnar/ambrose was solid but severely underwhelming. wwe wasted a month of good build for a limp dikk match. don't even care that dean did the job, just that this looked to be the match of the night and ended up being a dud.

the women's title match was great. about as good as you could expect it to be considering that all the people in it have strong track records. they seemed like one of the few folks who came into wrestlemania with intensity and were willing to put on a great match.

undertaker and shane was unbearable to watch. i came in with low expectations but the ending and the ring work was godawful and dinosaur-like. it was basically a twenty minute waiting game to see shane do one big spot that wasn't even that impressive when it happened. i would never watch this match again

andre the giant battle royale was garbage jobber fodder but at least baron corbin won. glad to see him get SOMETHING. he's come a long way

the rock segment was shyt. i love the rock but this did no favors for anyone involved

main event was average for a B show. had no business closing out the biggest event in WWE history (those :duck: about 100,000+ being there is downright insulting to my intelligence) roman got his big jerkoff win and nothing of value was acquired for the whole damn night. truly awful booking that's totally in line with what i've come to expect from wwe's GENIUS writing staff

this show was D grade and I say that GENEROUSLY. i was optimistic that if most of the card delivered that it wouldn't be nearly as terrible as people had come to expect but wwe came through and gave the fans a show that wouldn't even be considered substandard. the bottom of the barrel was scraped bone dry

Superstar
Daps
Great:
IC Ladder match
Women's 3 Way
Shane bump
Rock Cena Wyatt segment
Stone Cold HBK Foley
New Day entrance
Baron Corbin winning the royal
Reigns spearing Steph
Shaq fukkery

Good:
Jericho Styles match
Kalisto Ryback match
League ND match

Meh/Didn't care for:
Diva's tag match
Pre-Show tag match
Lesnar vs. Dean (not bad just underwhelming)
Most of the main event
Andre royal

Bad:
Ending, no heel turn, no swerve, nothing
Semi-burying of the Wyatts
Most of Taker/Shane
League winning
Jericho winning
Charlotte winning
Taker winning without some sort of feel of what's gonna happen with Shane from now on
7 hours long

Overall I give it a 7 or 7.5/10

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I was really hoping my "4-12 Wrestlemania in a 4-12 stadium" comment from a couple weeks ago didn't actually come to life, but I was dead on :russ::scust:the women's match and the ladder match would both be worthy of rewatches. The rest were mediocre matches. Styles/Jericho was good, but held down by very slow pacing. Plus, I may be correct in saying they have already has a better match on a Raw episode. Injuries, terrible booking and awful builds made this WM feel like WM 27.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That was (without having seen much of nxt) a top 5 womens match ever. Never thought i see they day when a Womens match was arguably MOTN at a WWE ppv, much less Wrestlemania.
They, along with bayley, put on a clinic in their fatal four match. Banks and bayley had a few match of the year contenders in takeover Brooklyn and the iron woman match. Sasha and Charlotte had a great match in one nxt show and becky always has good matches with them. The makeup and pom poms era is over and done with. Beauty alone won't get you over anymore these days.