[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Taking the results out of the equation and focusing solely on match quality, this was one of the better worked Manias in recent memory. Most every match was decent to great, the Hell in a Cell was top-tier storytelling to me and the Women's Championship match belongs on a Best of DVD/Blu-Ray in the future. It was easily the match of the night. But, the results hurt this one. Could have made a lot of new stars. But they didn't. Also didn't help that it had to follow Takeover Dallas and Mania 31.

Overall, I say it was average. Loads of potential and good work hurt with booking decisions.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really think you have a problem with your product when an average length Wrestlemanie feels "long" to people. I'm pretty sure it was one of their shorter ones too.

Nah this was definitely longer than normal.

Mania is usually 4 hours, tonight was nearly 5. Not to mention a 2 hour pre show

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Honestly, I can understand people leaving Mania early just to beat the traffic. :yeshrug:

Probably a fukking parking lot trying to get out of the ATT stadium right now. :huhldup:

Cmon.. ... bruh
I bet noone left early when Hogan slammed Andre brother! :comeon: 93k (supposedly)
Noone left early when the skeletons of warriors past united so the ullllltimate warrior can defeat ho kogan :comeon: 60K+

muafukkas left early bc they rather sleep in their beds than sleep in their seats :russell:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Taking the results out of the equation and focusing solely on match quality, this was one of the better worked Manias in recent memory. Most every match was decent to great, the Hell in a Cell was top-tier storytelling to me and the Women's Championship match belongs on a Best of DVD/Blu-Ray in the future. But, the results hurt it. Could have made a lot of new stars. But they didn't.
That really applies to the last 13 years

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I dunno, I feel like I've been mind fukked.

I don't give a fukk about Roman winning, after all the fukkery before I'm glad someone under the age of 45 lost tonight. So go ahead Roman Reigns, go prosper.

But seriously, fukk this wrestlemania. I looked forward to this shyt for a couple months...it's like the time I seen a chick on a dating website, looked like a 10, went to her crib, made her some chicken, kissed her and it smelled like moth balls. Wasted my chicken for that.

Exact same feeling.

:dead::dead::dead:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
To be fair majority of this forum wasnt going tk be happy unless nakamura came out snd best up toman and won the wwe title at his second show in the wwe
Im not gonna say it was all time great because it wasnt
But it legit wasnt the worst mania ive seen and i know im not alone

You keep saying that like everyone here expects a TakeOver show every week. But let's make a balance.

Ambrose and Lesnar = underwhelming
AJ and Jericho = dragged out
Divas match = very good, wrong result
IC match = good spotfest, I don't mind the result
New Day match = bad match, burial
HIAC = that was only that spot
Battle royal = filler
Main event = technically ok match, I guess. People here gonna call it a classic because HHH is a heel gawd and kliqed up and hurr durr.
Preshow matches = Nothing special

In my opinion, it wasn't a good show :yeshrug:

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
I'd give Mania tonight a 6/10

I had no expectations going into it so maybe that's why I scored it so high.

Aj and Jericho was okay at best, I'm pissed AJ did the job, mostly because it looked like Jericho couldn't hang with them. I don't need to see another match with them. The Divas match was probably the best match of the night followed by taker and Shane. Ladder match was good, lesnar and Ambrose was ehhh.

The cena shyt is so tired at this point it kinda ruined that segment IMO. And the main event was brutal. Reigns is awful, the E made a mistake not turning Cena at some point and I'm afraid that they're just going to have reigns be this "overcoming obstacles" face for the next 10 years.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Ambrose and Lesnar = underwhelming
AJ and Jericho = dragged out

Agreed on this. But AJ/Y2J was hampered by the fact that WE ALREADY SAW THEM WRESTLE EACH OTHER THREE TIMES. Like ... they kind of had no choice but to kind of risk overdoing it to top those matches/make this one different.

But I enjoyed it though.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I'd give Mania tonight a 6/10

I had no expectations going into it so maybe that's why I scored it so high.

Aj and Jericho was okay at best, I'm pissed AJ did the job, mostly because it looked like Jericho couldn't hang with them. I don't need to see another match with them. The Divas match was probably the best match of the night followed by taker and Shane. Ladder match was good, lesnar and Ambrose was ehhh.

The cena shyt is so tired at this point it kinda ruined that segment IMO. And the main event was brutal. Reigns is awful, the E made a mistake not turning Cena at some point and I'm afraid that they're just going to have reigns be this "overcoming obstacles" face for the next 10 years.

I must say AJ and chris have no chemistry together and I do not want to see this feud continue

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I'm actually upset Zack Ryder won the IC title too. They spent years burying this guy, gave him a push for two weeks before Mania and put the title on him AT Mania? Are you kidding me? Am I supposed to forget about the past 9 years of this guy's career? I mean, I'm not mad at him for winning but it's terrible in the perspective of a fan :francis:

Are they planning on elevating Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn over the IC title?