[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
the MVP of the night

tumblr_o5368qgI0m1saykaxo3_400.gif

tumblr_o53b4vW4YS1rmv1vdo1_540.png

:salute: to all 3 women tonight. they stole the show
Are we sure Charlotte was born a woman? :patrice:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Nah this was definitely longer than normal.

Mania is usually 4 hours, tonight was nearly 5. Not to mention a 2 hour pre show
It didn't really feel like it was that long, outside the Taker match and the ME, but I stand corrected.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
I'm actually upset Zack Ryder won the IC title too. They spent years burying this guy, gave him a push for two weeks before Mania and put the title on him AT Mania? Are you kidding me? Am I supposed to forget about the past 9 years of this guy's career? I mean, I'm not mad at him for winning but it's terrible in the perspective of a fan :francis:

Are they planning on elevating Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn over the IC title?
Gotta agree with that, that was the only finish I wasn't too hot on. Should have given it to Zayn. Dude had more great matches in the past year than Ryder has in his career.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Same amount as rock
And austin
Both of them, with HBK and Angle, were masters of storytelling and psychology though. All of them had extremely long matches that didn't feel like it. I was done with this ME at about 7 mins.

shyt'd was done, damned near, at Haitch's intro :russ:. I did go in wanting to like it though.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I only really wanted to see Dean-Brock and Shane/Taker. The former was really disappointing. :francis: All that build involving the different weapons and they focus on kendo sticks and chairs, reusing the same chair spots that've been a staple for the last few years (throw tons into the ring, land on em etc). By the time it felt like it was starting it was already over.
Shane/Taker was about as good as I expected. Some parts fell flat. They looked :flabbynsick: here and there but given their limitations I was entertained. Props to Shane for doing the big spot.

Everything else? :ld:

I missed the triple threat due to network buffering fukkery and missed the ladder match mostly so I gotta rewatch em.
Don't care about the preshow shyt.
Styles/Jericho was alright but they booked themselves into a corner on. Styles should've won but Jericho shouldn't have lost every match in the fued too so it was just them exhausting that matchup.
New Day/LON was decent. The legends segment was fun till they took out Xavier. Was unnecessary and kinda shyt on one of the biggest acts in the company for no good reason. They should've just been able to drink with them and dance.
Andre battle royal was whatever. Corbin winning was coo but the match was boring and I didn't care about anyone in it.
The Rock shyt felt tacked on and unnecessary but I didn't hate it.
HHH/Roman? :manny: Don't care.

Not the WOAT WM but should've delivered more.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I grade this bullshyt a straight D
Worst WM ever
Horrible booking
more retired wrestlers burying current talent
whats next Batista power bombs roman reigns? Vader Vader bombs New Day? Mae Young piledrives dean ambrose?

I'm surprised they didn't dig Mae up and have her corpse pin Charlotte, Sasha and Becky to be the new women's champion. Would've fit in with the rest of the show :martin: