[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
IMO the card exceeded expectations.

The IC match delivered and Zack Ryder winning was unexpected. All participants put in work.

New Day vs LON was what I expected it to be. The big box of Booty O's and the Dragonball or Power Rangers gear was :dead: A fun match and Austin, HBK and Foley coming out was a great moment. HBK was in great shape and looked like he has one more Mania match in him. Styles vs HBK or Nakamura vs HBK would be :ohlawd: I never need to see Austin dance again.

Brock vs Dean was pointless and a waste of a match. After all that build up it was very underwhelming.

Shane vs Taker :wow: Shane has some adamantium balls and is a gotdamn maniac for doing that elbow off the cell. Match was solid too, you gotta give to these McMahon's. Shane & Vince have taken some insane bumps over the years, and they didn't have to.

Triple Threat Women's Title was all over the place. That's the reason I wanted it to be a one on one between Sasha and Charlotte. Snoop coming out with Sasha was dope and her homage to Eddie with the tights was awesome. The match wasn't bad I just expected it to steal the show.

AJ vs Y2J was not that good. Their previous two matches blow this one away.

Andre Battle Royal served its purpose. Having some legends in their as well as Shaq was great. Props to Baron for winning it, hopefully they actually use this to build him up.

Rock segment was dope as always. Never expected him to wrestle even if it was just 6 seconds. Cena coming to help against the Wyatts was a nice surprise. I'm not gonna do like some and compare the reactions they each got. It was a great moment for the fans.

Trips vs Roman was aight. They didn't have any chemistry and it looked they were just trying anything. Glad he finally got his Mania moment and the crowd wasn't as hostile as I expected.

Overall I give it a 7 out of ten. It was pretty much a run of the mill Mania, and not a disaster like everyone expected IMO.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wow, what an incredible show. Every year I think the WWE can't do a better job of raising the bar, and every year they do. There's not a better show in entertainment in terms of spectacle and emotion than Wrestlemania. It's impossible to pick one moment that stands out, because everything was amazing.

If you didn't get chance to watch the show go to WWE.com and set up your WWE Network subscription today, so you can start watching the replay immediately and enjoying the phenomenon that is Wrestlemania. Trust me, you don't want to miss this spectacular event.

WrestleMania
:wtf:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I dunno, I feel like I've been mind fukked.

I don't give a fukk about Roman winning, after all the fukkery before I'm glad someone under the age of 45 lost tonight. So go ahead Roman Reigns, go prosper.

But seriously, fukk this wrestlemania. I looked forward to this shyt for a couple months...it's like the time I seen a chick on a dating website, looked like a 10, went to her crib, made her some chicken, kissed her and it smelled like moth balls. Wasted my chicken for that.

Exact same feeling.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Friend was just telling me that the stadium Wi-Fi was down and 30k didn't get in until the women's match. That's crazy. Maybe that's how that one poster got in for free. They ain't doing that stunt next year. :francis:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
It sure the hell doesn't rank in the top 30 Mania's either

The problem is the writing team and Vince... It's time to put all the Ol Yellers down at this point

They force a person down our throats that can't wrestle and make him Champ... Reigns has 6 moves... Punch, Knee, Samoan Drop, Dropkick on Apron, Superman Punch, and Spear
Same amount as rock
And austin

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Wow, what an incredible show. Every year I think the WWE can't do a better job of raising the bar, and every year they do. There's not a better show in entertainment in terms of spectacle and emotion than Wrestlemania. It's impossible to pick one moment that stands out, because everything was amazing.

If you didn't get chance to watch the show go to WWE.com and set up your WWE Network subscription today, so you can start watching the replay immediately and enjoying the phenomenon that is Wrestlemania. Trust me, you don't want to miss this spectacular event.

WrestleMania
:wtf:

:pachaha:
TSC got it like that huh? Ain't mad. It explains A LOT that I've been wondering.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
the MVP of the night

tumblr_o5368qgI0m1saykaxo3_400.gif

tumblr_o53b4vW4YS1rmv1vdo1_540.png

:salute: to all 3 women tonight. they stole the show

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

WrestleMania
I didn't know Vince McMahon posted on the coli. :ohhh:

Not even the video he sent to long time network subscribers was kissing the products ass this much. :mjlol: