[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only matches I enjoyed were the ladder match and the women's match.

Lesnar/Ambrose had potential, but when it seemed like it was starting to pick up, it just ended abruptly. Anti-climatic as fukk, the Rock/Cena/Wyatts shyt felt like it was longer. Styles/Jericho bored the fukk out of me and the crowd too apparently. Taker/Shane had a couple nice spots but ehh, if I never see the match again I won't complain. New Day/LON was dull and making one of the hottest acts they have right now lose makes little sense to me. Seeing Shaq was hella unexpected but outside of that, again the battle royal was dull.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
No it isn't. You can admit you liked it, but it wasn't a great WM overall. The people were great, but the booking and setups were shyt. That main event had no passion, and was extremely repetitive, like two old and flabby motherfukkers.

It's cool, but not everyone is going to agree to like what you like. The overall sense is that it was WOAT status, with some decent bits.
To be fair majority of this forum wasnt going tk be happy unless nakamura came out snd best up toman and won the wwe title at his second show in the wwe
Im not gonna say it was all time great because it wasnt
But it legit wasnt the worst mania ive seen and i know im not alone

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be fair majority of this forum wasnt going tk be happy unless nakamura came out snd best up toman and won the wwe title at his second show in the wwe

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's the worst ever but I certainly wouldn't classify it as good either.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
shyt, Snoop could have at least came out and whooped Flair's ass or something.

like when Teflon Don took out Vince :mjlol:

Donald-Trump-WWE.gif

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
You're not alone, but definitely in the 10% minority. I would bet that the overall opinion, as sampled here, will be that it was trash and forcing some of the outcomes will really hurt Vince in the long run with Reigns.

Vince and Paul coveted their asses with the Ryder fiasco, and I think that gives then TONS of immediate good will. It's not going to last long with A$AP not knowing how to seize the moment an cut passable promos. Only going to be so long he can okay the angry stalker role or lean on Dean.

The main event should've had tons more fukkery than it did, if this ending was the alternative. Again, no creativity when they really needed it.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

It sure the hell doesn't rank in the top 30 Mania's either

The problem is the writing team and Vince... It's time to put all the Ol Yellers down at this point

They force a person down our throats that can't wrestle and make him Champ... Reigns has 6 moves... Punch, Knee, Samoan Drop, Dropkick on Apron, Superman Punch, and Spear

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
I really think you have a problem with your product when an average length Wrestlemanie feels "long" to people. I'm pretty sure it was one of their shorter ones too.

Cenation

Then. Now. Forever
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, what an incredible show. Every year I think the WWE can't do a better job of raising the bar, and every year they do. There's not a better show in entertainment in terms of spectacle and emotion than Wrestlemania. It's impossible to pick one moment that stands out, because everything was amazing.

If you didn't get chance to watch the show go to WWE.com and set up your WWE Network subscription today, so you can start watching the replay immediately and enjoying the phenomenon that is Wrestlemania. Trust me, you don't want to miss this spectacular event.

WrestleMania