[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
God this PPV sucked...

So many ways I would've re-written this

Shane vs. Taker I would've had Taker put Shane up for the Tombstone, Lights go out, Music hits and lights, Balor does his demon entrance on the ramp and distracts Taker as Galloway and Anderson attack Taker and give Shane the 1-2-3 Next night on Raw Shane talks about he formed the Balor Club and had them watch his back and that Shane is about the new generation while the old regime was stuck on the old timers to where nobody could get a chance.

HHH vs. Reigns, First it would be NO DQ like they were discussing on Tuesday, I would've had a back and forth match and then have Reigns take control, enter League of Nations to beat down Reigns, Enter Uso's and Rock to clear the ring, Rock hits a rock bottom on HHH and everyone is chanting for the Rock when Reigns spears him and covers HHH for the belt. Next night on Raw Reigns talks about Rock trying to steal his spotlight and he had to get his spotlight back

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
So after they done took Ryder youtube show and buried this dude like no other now how many years later they want to push him or at least give him a mania for all the hard work he put in getting himself over

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Crowd fukkery is about to be on 10 tomorrow :whew:

Rock's segment was like a cocaine fever dream - "IT'S THE ROCK! BUT WITH CHEERLEADERS! AND FIRE! AND TEARAWAY PANTS
lCbKvMi.png
"

Rowan well and truly in the bushes.:whoo:

I can imagine Rock sitting in a doctor's office and this old Jewish doc saying "I can't clear you for a match, not even ten seconds of wrestling..." and Rock turned to him like "How about 6 seconds...:jbhmm:"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah I'm not even mad about the Wyatt's and Rock segment in paticular. But its just bad booking,. Out of the 4 current acts (Dean, New Day, Wyatt's and the league they one or two should have left the ring looking song/on their feet but it is what is :yeshrug:

I was thinking about jt...this is the third time the Rock has found a part of his promo to put these new kids over...New Dsy, Rusev, and now Bray. He does a shoot inbetween everything he's doing. Talking about how charismatic he was and how much he stood out.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
You know damn well you didn't like this shyt. Shut up, stooge. :heh:
Only thing i didnt like was like three outcomws
Aj
Sasha and new day should have won

Everything else was ok to me. I can let sasha losing slide becausd they get the face of the company be two second generation stars and one being a top face and one bejng a top heel

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
This
This
100% this
No it isn't. You can admit you liked it, but it wasn't a great WM overall. The people were great, but the booking and setups were shyt. That main event had no passion, and was extremely repetitive, like two old and flabby motherfukkers.

It's cool, but not everyone is going to agree to like what you like. The overall sense is that it was WOAT status, with some decent bits.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I was thinking about jt...this is the third time the Rock has found a part of his promo to put these new kids over...New Dsy, Rusev, and now Bray. He does a shoot inbetween everything he's doing. Talking about how charismatic he was and how much he stood out.
Lol a shoot...