4,000 year old painting unearth in Egytian tomb

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I mean we can't def say WHO or what it was but it wasn't the people we know as kemetians.

I'll make it simple for you:

The tech involved would've included lasers and powered tools. When you have that level of tech, your weaponry is also on that level. The technological knowledge for their tools would imply at the least the builders of those megalithic structures at the least had some type of energy propulsion guns. Which would have put them more than a thousand years ahead of any their other competitors.

Not to mention the knowledge that goes along with all this.
This reminds me of the annanaki tales. It's creepy.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I remember when they used to say that stone castles in Zimbabwe were built by Asian or white who came to Africa and left.

The HATE and DISDAIN these people have for blacks is so high that they will never accept that black people did a single great accomplishment on this planet.

They will look at these pictures, they will look at those statutes and they will still tell you that Egyptians were white red hair or pale Berbers.

At this point, any discussion is useless. The day African countries will be functional, they will have to study these issues by themselves.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
D4a9zE0W4AACvJ-.jpg

look at that, b. that is AFRICANS homie, if you can't tell you don't got that blood in your veins

them boats give credit to the theory that egyptians was sailing to south america to get the fire coca

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
You motherfukker cant read :martin:

when have I said Egyptians arent African??? :gucci:

you fake millitants get pissed off just to get pissed off for real.

I'll say it again, just cause you're african doesnt mean you're black. its that simple

The only idiot is you bro. I don't know if you're trolling or just a dumbass. Ignoring the DNA evidence that already shows the Ancient Egyptians were Black African; if you've ever ready any studies on them you'd know linguistically & especially culturally they were Black. Did you even know the word Egypt came from the Greek word (it was given by the Greeks) Aegyptos which is a contraction of Hi-Gi-Ptos which is literally translated to "Land of burnt faces"? I'm not even trying to be disrespectful but you need to read up this before you decide to comment

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is it so easy for people to say they might of been arabs but won't say they might of been black. If arabs started saying that those paintings are arabs y'all wouldn't be telling them "Why are y'all claiming they were arabs just because they are brown, they could be black people". No y'all only do this with black people which tells that y'all hope and wish they weren't black but y'all cool with them being anything other than black. It would kill y'all to find out they were actually 100% black and not Arab or anything else.

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
You motherfukker cant read :martin:

when have I said Egyptians arent African??? :gucci:

you fake millitants get pissed off just to get pissed off for real.

I'll say it again, just cause you're african doesnt mean you're black. its that simple

I'll also leave you with this since you don't like to read