4,000 year old painting unearth in Egytian tomb

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Americans and their insistence on "brown skin == black person" is very off-putting :scust:

So Indians are black people now? What about them arabs with brown skin then? they black too ??

People need to use their fukking heads more. But I guess this is what happens when people's only source of information is the internet and blog posts :yeshrug:

Its clear egyptians werent cacs, but that doesnt mean they were black either

nativeamericans-4.jpg

main-qimg-d5c855c92ea5b44bc2f023bfd43f9371

"hey, he/she is brownskinned and doesnt have a razor sharp nose like a cac....so he/shes gotta be black :blessed:"

:martin:

im tired of black race being a dumping ground for anything not considered a cac :camby:

Because Egypt is in Africa

:gucci:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Americans and their insistence on "brown skin == black person" is very off-putting :scust:

So Indians are black people now? What about them arabs with brown skin then? they black too ??

People need to use their fukking heads more. But I guess this is what happens when people's only source of information is the internet and blog posts :yeshrug:

Its clear egyptians werent cacs, but that doesnt mean they were black either

nativeamericans-4.jpg

main-qimg-d5c855c92ea5b44bc2f023bfd43f9371

"hey, he/she is brownskinned and doesnt have a razor sharp nose like a cac....so he/shes gotta be black :blessed:"

:martin:

im tired of black race being a dumping ground for anything not considered a cac :camby:

What is black? Ancient Egyptians didn’t look like West Africans (like AfAms or Nigerians) but it doesn’t mean they can’t be described of as black. Ancient Egyptians in the paintings resemble modern Upper Egyptians today (aka Fellahin peasants).

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Egypt started black and eventually became a melting pot similar to America. Then the original black kemetians were either c00nified and bred light, or they were expelled.

And even the kemetian originals didn't build those sphinx and great pyramids.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
nikkas tight AF on this thread grasping at straws just to appear smart while missing the WHOLE point of my initial post :mjlol:

Whats next, y'all finna claim to have Egyptian ancestors on top of West African ones now? :mjgrin:

the cac insults are a lil played out, im 100% black no cac blood on my flesh, an attribute some of you can only dream of :umad:
Reported. Don't call us nikkas cac.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Speak on it. :jbhmm:

I mean we can't def say WHO or what it was but it wasn't the people we know as kemetians.

I'll make it simple for you:

The tech involved would've included lasers and powered tools. When you have that level of tech, your weaponry is also on that level. The technological knowledge for their tools would imply at the least the builders of those megalithic structures at the least had some type of energy propulsion guns. Which would have put them more than a thousand years ahead of any their other competitors.

Not to mention the knowledge that goes along with all this.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I mean we can't def say WHO or what it was but it wasn't the people we know as kemetians.

I'll make it simple for you:

The tech involved would've included lasers and powered tools. When you have that level of tech, your weaponry is also on that level. The technological knowledge for their tools would imply at the least the builders of those megalithic structures at the least had some type of energy propulsion guns. Which would have put them more than a thousand years ahead of any their other competitors.

Not to mention the knowledge that goes along with all this.

It’s not that hard to build pyramids :francis:

Also if they were that advanced why didn’t they conquer the whole world? Kemetians were warriors who loved defeating their enemies like the Hittites