4,000 year old painting unearth in Egytian tomb

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why is it so easy for people to day they might of been arabs but won't say they might of been black. If arabs starting saying that those paintings are arabs y'all wouldn't be telling them "Why are y'all claiming they were arabs just because they are brown, they could be black people". No y'all only do this with black people which tells that y'all hope and wish they weren't black but y'all cool with them being anything other than black. It would kill y'all to find out they were actually 100% black and not Arab or anything else.
watch the video below this post for your clarification from someone in Egypt. :russell:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name one empire or government that was not corrupt.
I wouldn’t be able to but Egypt takes special consideration considering that it was one of the few places that was personally attacked by Gods angels dismissing the den of homos in Sodom and Gomorrah. Perhaps it’s resurrection Sunday that allows me to talk like this but seeing this only moves me with disgust

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
[ME
lol. The comment section is wylin out :lolbron::russ:
Shiet even white folks are like " fukk it just give them the W and a movie and stop digging , every dig goes deeper into my soul :mjcry:"

It's Ike finding out santa ain't real for some of them :dead: Arabs ain't even protesting , they know they stole that's recent memory

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I wouldn’t be able to but Egypt takes special consideration considering that it was one of the few places that was personally attacked by Gods angels dismissing the den of homos in Sodom and Gomorrah. Perhaps it’s resurrection Sunday that allows me to talk like this but seeing this only moves me with discuss
say no more you been indoctrinated by cac jesus

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
I dont give a fukk what a European says, there are more pyramids in Northern Sudan than in Egypt, where are these pyramids in Europe then if the egyptians were linked to them in any way.Ancient egyptians were Afro-Asiatics, end of story.And we know how Afro-Asiatics look today, from the Fulani in the west to Nubians and Habeshas in the East.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
say no more you been indoctrinated by cac jesus
Has no relation to race, assuming this was Old Dynasty, then it would coincide somewhere with Hebrew enslavement, the same Hebrews that would produce the coming messiah long after their exodus from Egypt. Take pleasure in that rather than a dead empire whose satanic bloodlines and influence still affects us currently

Daps
Reppin
St louis
2ykx1zs.jpg

4in1gp.jpg

Egypt is in AFRICA...
and yes native americas are of african lineage.
deal with that shyt.

wat6rr.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Has no relation to race, assuming this was Old Dynasty, then it would coincide somewhere with Hebrew enslavement, the same Hebrews that would produce the coming messiah long after their exodus from Egypt. Take pleasure in that rather than a dead empire so satanic bloodlines and influence still affects us currently
:russell:

I take pleasure in Black Excellence...

:camby:

Why aren't cacs cursed fo their legacy of evil? Boy that cac jesus is something :skip:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Egypt started black and eventually became a melting pot similar to America. Then the original black kemetians were either c00nified and bred light, or they were expelled.

And even the kemetian originals didn't build those sphinx and great pyramids.

I don’t even know if I can call them c00ns. Egypt was going to always get gentrified. It’s in Africa but it touches the Arab Gulf states. So no different than today people would want to move to the big cosmopolitan area. It was difficult for Africans south of Egypt to get through the Sahara but it was very easy for people from the Levant and Arabia to cross over. As in walk from Germany to France easy. So overtime I could easily see migrants from those areas overwhelming the Lower Egypt Nile Delta area but its very clear what the original people looked like.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
I mean we can't def say WHO or what it was but it wasn't the people we know as kemetians.

I'll make it simple for you:

The tech involved would've included lasers and powered tools. When you have that level of tech, your weaponry is also on that level. The technological knowledge for their tools would imply at the least the builders of those megalithic structures at the least had some type of energy propulsion guns. Which would have put them more than a thousand years ahead of any their other competitors.

Not to mention the knowledge that goes along with all this.

Interesting. There are loads of points about the pyramids that defy explanation and I've often suspected that they were "rediscovered" and used by the Kemetians but not actually created by them. The levels of water erosion on the Sphinx alone proves that point.

You should make a new thread about these points as I'd be interested in hearing them as most people simply can't fathom that the people of the past were far more advanced than we are now, even though there is evidence all over the globe supporting that.