4,000 year old painting unearth in Egytian tomb

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
We lost it all. What the hell happened for us to fall this hard? I guess time was due for us to fall and somebody else to take over. Still doesn't answer the question to slavery

Old black man I ubered with said we were being punished and our punishment is about up

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I don’t even know if I can call them c00ns. Egypt was going to always get gentrified. It’s in Africa but it touches the Arab Gulf states. So no different than today people would want to move to the big cosmopolitan area. It was difficult for Africans south of Egypt to get through the Sahara but it was very easy for people from the Levant and Arabia to cross over. As in walk from Germany to France easy. So overtime I could easily see migrants from those areas overwhelming the Lower Egypt Nile Delta area but its very clear what the original people looked like.

"The Arab Gulf states" originally had black people there as well.

51BCCPnBqYL._SY355_.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

r322489_1439671.jpg

Yall need to get off this "only Africa had black people" mess :coffee:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn’t be able to but Egypt takes special consideration considering that it was one of the few places that was personally attacked by Gods angels dismissing the den of homos in Sodom and Gomorrah. Perhaps it’s resurrection Sunday that allows me to talk like this but seeing this only moves me with disgust

God called Pharaoh MY servant...

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
What is black? Ancient Egyptians didn’t look like West Africans (like AfAms or Nigerians) but it doesn’t mean they can’t be described of as black. Ancient Egyptians in the paintings resemble modern Upper Egyptians today (aka Fellahin peasants).

This is why black americans who are mainly of west african descent should not claim them then.
Its actually stupid.
Really stupid.
As bad as the white men claiming ancient egyptian.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
This is why black americans who are mainly of west african descent should not claim them then.
Its actually stupid.
Really stupid.
As bad as the white men claiming ancient egyptian.

We have a different viewpoint because of our situation in the Americas. We lost some of the tribalism yall have in Africa because of different culture, languages , etc.. We see all black folks as part our clan :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see he has a Bodybuilding.com account :mjpls:

Not to say black guys can't be on there but he's in a thread talking about "penis size"

Is kingsnake from mattersofsize a member of this forum too? I read he is a weightlifter and he looked pretty aesthetic at 200lbs 5'11". Anybody got info on this?
His sig on that site
*Monster Cock Crew*
Bench - 105kg/231lbsx3
Standing Military - 65kg/143lbsx4
Deadlift - 200kg/440lbsx3
Squat - 140kg/309lbsx3
Front Squat - 100kg/220lbsx4
His Avy over there
b88dde7f39ef471ab70169757ac45008t.jpg

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159399051&page=7

Plus I seen a post on there he says he's from South Africa so that corroborates that it's most likely the same person.
just gonna speak for myself here. my stats are 100% real no lies. my height, lifts, weight are all real. even my dink stats are real. I've been a member at LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP forums for close to 3 years now, and my profile is verified! my username is Y_B_G which means Young, Black and Gifted. I average around 10-12 chicks a year simply because about half of them want me for my cok, and the other half like me for my personality. I pull many of them online and some at school. EVERYTIME I send a nude to a girl, she always gets intrigued and wants to try it out.

Sooo, not every miscer lies on this forum. I really have no reason to. I just come here for the lulz not to be praised.

EDIT: when I say I bag 10-12 sloots I dont mean they are 8/10's are whatver misc standards. I bag normal 5/10 to 7/10 and every once in a while i'll pull a lucky 9/10. when you're single and just want punani you're gonna have to lower your standards when it comes to looks
I mean I can't say for certain but come on, the verbiage and diction here screams white dude acting black online.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
It’s not that hard to build pyramids :francis:

Also if they were that advanced why didn’t they conquer the whole world? Kemetians were warriors who loved defeating their enemies like the Hittites

It is if you want to build them correctly so they function as their purpose