4,000 year old painting unearth in Egytian tomb

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Americans and their insistence on "brown skin == black person" is very off-putting :scust:

So Indians are black people now? What about them arabs with brown skin then? they black too ??

People need to use their fukking heads more. But I guess this is what happens when people's only source of information is the internet and blog posts :yeshrug:

Its clear egyptians werent cacs, but that doesnt mean they were black either

nativeamericans-4.jpg

main-qimg-d5c855c92ea5b44bc2f023bfd43f9371

"hey, he/she is brownskinned and doesnt have a razor sharp nose like a cac....so he/shes gotta be black :blessed:"

:martin:

im tired of black race being a dumping ground for anything not considered a cac :camby:

tumblr_nyl3v8zxn11re3x32o1_400.gif

W T F ..... :dwillhuh:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
So?? whats your point? non-blacks are not a thing in Africa? you really believe Africa is just black people only? or are you one of those idiots who think the word "Africa" is synonymous with "Black"?

man plz :camby:

All of people in African are black though besides the colonizers and some North Africans. North Africa was conquered by the Romans, several Arab empires, the Ottomans , and then the Europeans came which is why there are other people

Last edited:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Americans and their insistence on "brown skin == black person" is very off-putting :scust:

So Indians are black people now? What about them arabs with brown skin then? they black too ??

People need to use their fukking heads more. But I guess this is what happens when people's only source of information is the internet and blog posts :yeshrug:

nativeamericans-4.jpg

"hey, he/she is brownskinned and doesnt have a razor sharp nose like a cac....so he/shes gotta be black :blessed:"

im tired of black race being a dumping ground for anything not considered a cac :camby:
Kemites were Black dude.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
nikkas tight AF on this thread grasping at straws just to appear smart while missing the WHOLE point of my initial post :mjlol:

Whats next, y'all finna claim to have Egyptian ancestors on top of West African ones now? :mjgrin:

the cac insults are a lil played out, im 100% black no cac blood on my flesh, an attribute some of you can only dream of :umad:

Sambo babble :hubie:

Didn’t read

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
nikkas tight AF on this thread grasping at straws just to appear smart while missing the WHOLE point of my initial post :mjlol:

Whats next, y'all finna claim to have Egyptian ancestors on top of West African ones now? :mjgrin:

the cac insults are a lil played out, im 100% black no cac blood on my flesh, an attribute some of you can only dream of :umad:
you stupid as shyt dog :francis:

your are purposely acting retarded

people have already posted dna of the earliest dynasty that has been tested. and you either chose to ignore those posts or it was too complicated for you to understand.

and no, West African have their own Kingdom.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Funny thing is when the “Arabs” (aka sellouts such as that poster) invaded from the East, Africans sought refuge in the west to get away from that Arab Slave trade only to get sucked into the European slave trade.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Funny thing is when the “Arabs” (aka sellouts such as that poster) invaded from the East, Africans sought refuge in the west to get away from that Arab Slave trade only to get sucked into the European slave trade.
my tribe massacred Arab slavers... they called our territory the land of instant death :laff:

They didn't come into the Mt. Kenya region when they did their raids in East Africa.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I remember visiting a museum showing Egypt statues

I said out loud, "Man, this is some beautiful African Art"

White person butted in like "Well, no that's from Egypt"

I replied, "...... Egypt is in Africa :comeon:"

White person was like ".... Oh ok :mjcry:"

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
my tribe massacred Arab slavers... they called our territory the land of instant death :laff:

They didn't come into the Mt. Kenya region when they did their raids in East Africa.
Turned them into duppies and then invoked the warrior Nyahbinghi spirit for the British too

People think we wear locs because of Bob Marley
They don’t know we rep the Mau Mau

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nativeamericans-4.jpg

Indians & Native Americans neither were in what we now know as motherfukkin AFRICA though :gucci: