4,000 year old painting unearth in Egytian tomb

Daps
Reppin
NULL
since I'm the troll, you can dismiss my thread so more level headed people can talk. You are not mentally equip to actually be taken serious. For every right thing you say, you follow it up with some of the shyttiest posting I've ever seen. Should I remind you of the things that you've posted? :comeon:
Me actually claiming the Moors would be a feat for me because the black Moors were mostly mande(part touregs too). And I am directly mande. lol @You callin me a cac. Aren't you lightskin? stop overcompensating.

You see I have a hard time believing this. If you were actually black, you wouldn't be going out of your way to agree with the European version of history.

Like breh said earlier, threads like this always expose the cacs masquerading as black on this site. We have threads on this site with hundreds of pictures made by Europeans depicting the Moors. If you're black, then you would have seen those pictures and have no questions as to their blackness. PERIOD.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
all I'm saying is, I haven't seen enough evidence to pinpoint the Moors being majority West African. a painting isn't enough for me because there's other pinpoint depicting some of them as white Berber too. My gut is assuming they were mostly Arablize Berbers with a minority of Arablize West Africans, probably wollof or soninke people. proximity mostly leans me to this

Have you read this?

To prove the existence of the religious tie between Sahrawi and the Moroccans, one must quote in particular Paul Cambon, the French Ambassador in Madrid, who reported the following observation in a despatch to his Minister of Foreign Affairs: “It has always been recognized that the territorial sovereignty of the Sultan extends as far as his religious suzerainty, finally, let us recall that the Islamisation of the States of Western Africa (Mali, Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, etc.) was the continuation of that Arab conquest which generally set out from or through the province detached by colonization under the name of Spanish Sahara.

https://scholarship.law.gwu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1902&context=faculty_publications

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
AncestyDNA has completely screwed up their regions, so I would not put too much stock in where they claim you have ancestry. They put me down as Benin/Togo and Cameroon/Congo as well, but that does not tell you anything.

I took other tests and my paternal haplogroup E1b1a, indicated that I had the same paternity as Egyptians. On 23andme they posted this blurb:

You share an ancient paternal lineage with Pharaoh Ramesses III.

ramesses.054ef287ede9.jpg

E-V38
Pharaoh Ramesses III defended Egypt in three consecutive wars during his approximately 30-year reign, but provoked dissent within his administration. Catalyzed by mounting internal strife, one of Ramesses’s lesser wives, Tiye, hatched a plot to have her son, Pentawer, usurp the throne by having Ramesses III murdered along with his appointed heir. A papyrus record of the resulting trial explains that the plot failed and that all involved were tried and convicted.

However, a modern CT scan of Ramesses III’s mummy revealed a deep slit in his throat, reopening a case long thought closed. The embalmers went to great lengths to cover up other wounds, including fashioning a fake toe out of resin where Ramesses’s real one had been hacked off, likely during a fatal attack. For thousands of years, Ramesses’s burial adornments concealed the wounds that mark one of the most famous royal dramas in history. Ramesses III's paternal lineage belongs to haplogroup E-V38, from which your line also stems. You and Ramesses III share an ancient paternal-line ancestor who probably lived in north Africa or western Asia.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

On National Geographic they posted this blurb:

King Tut
1341 BC to 1323 BC
Pharaoh Genius

paternal-match.png

PATERNAL MATCH

match_tut.png

Not much is known about this Egyptian leader from the 14th century B.C. other than he was possibly as young as nine when he took power, and that he died by the age of eighteen. Tutankhamun (or King Tut) ruled Egypt during the height of the empire, during which time he rejected some of the radical religious beliefs held by his predecessors. Furthermore, Tut is thought to have been the son of siblings, physically weak, and also stricken with malaria. All of these conditions may have contributed to his early death.

We cousins breh :ohhh: I shared an ancestor with Rameses too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't take u serious u worship cacs.

And talking this pro black Moors stuff.

U walk it like u talk it

No. You just have a hard time understanding how a heterosexual black man thinks.

I simply like all races of women. I don't front on some I only like dark skin black women tip. That is internet overcompensating or simp behavior. Real men don't care the shade of p*ssy they stick their dikk in as long as its nice.

Its sad that the p*ssy you stick your dikk in has been used a litmus test for how pro-black you are as a black man in today's world. All I know is I'm as pro-black as it gets but you'll never see me turn down a bad bytch simply cause she ain't a dark skin black woman.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
You see I have a hard time believing this. If you were actually black, you wouldn't be going out of your way to agree with the European version of history.

Like breh said earlier, threads like this always expose the cacs masquerading as black on this site. We have threads on this site with hundreds of pictures made by Europeans depicting the Moors. If you're black, then you would have seen those pictures and have no questions as to their blackness. PERIOD.
Dude that quoted me thought it would be a good idiea to call me out on a topic I few little passion about. I don't care about the black moors, they were c00ns and only cared about materialistic shyt and impregnating peninsula bytches. I can you why you fighting tooth and nails for them to be exclusively black. You are one of the biggest c00n trolls on here

I literally yelled out YES when I saw this.

Brings a tear to my eye.

Always knew Kristin was into brothas. I got this six sense when it comes to white girls like her.

how your high yella ass gonna preach about black excellence when you're living vicariously through brothers that pawg :heh:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Have you read this?

To prove the existence of the religious tie between Sahrawi and the Moroccans, one must quote in particular Paul Cambon, the French Ambassador in Madrid, who reported the following observation in a despatch to his Minister of Foreign Affairs: “It has always been recognized that the territorial sovereignty of the Sultan extends as far as his religious suzerainty, finally, let us recall that the Islamisation of the States of Western Africa (Mali, Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, etc.) was the continuation of that Arab conquest which generally set out from or through the province detached by colonization under the name of Spanish Sahara.

https://scholarship.law.gwu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1902&context=faculty_publications
I haven't
I knew the black moors were from Senegal and Mali, but didn't know they reach as far as Nigeria

imma read the whole thing.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We cousins breh :ohhh: I shared an ancestor with Rameses too.

Yeah distantly related. Those Pharaohs had thousands of wives and concubines in their harems, so we fall in there somewhere.

In fact most African Americans; West Africans and Central Africans (Bantu people) fall in there somewhere, because most of them have subgroups of the e1b1a haplogroup. So there are really some nikkas walking around here that are really from royalty and got sold into slavery.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This is why that 'Christianity is da white man's religion' talk is nonsense
Joseph, Moses and Paul were all mistaken for Egyptians
"And as Paul was to be led into the castle, he said unto the chief captain, May I speak unto thee? Who said, Canst thou speak Greek? Art not thou (Paul) that Egyptian, which before these days madest an uproar... But Paul said, I am a man which am a Jew" (Acts 21:37-39).

This is in Song of Solomon 1, referring to one of Solomon's wives speaking
5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Revelation 4:3
3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Jasper stone:
RedJasper.png

Sardine:
CARNELIAN2.jpg

The Bible even tells you that those who say they are Jews these days are not the real Jews:
Revelation 3
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

There wasn't air conditioning or sun screen back then and the Jews were enslaved under the Egyptians as well as wandering 40 years in the desert, so you put two and two together. Look at the color of the people in those Egyptian paintings and look at the color of those stones. Pretty much a match is it not? Then combine that with the fact that some of the prominent Jews in the Bible were confused with Egyptians. That should tell you enough.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
Shut up.

Ancient Egypt was 4,000...5,000 years ago so it’s VERY distant history to begin with. Anyone who would have ancestry would have most likely had ancestors move to other areas of the continent due to multiple conflicts in Egypt and especially after the Arab conquest. I did my dna test and 1.9% came back East African with 0.2% of it being Northeast. I shared a common ancestor with Rameses III meaning at some point my ancestors were in Egypt or Nubia and then at some point they moved to West Africa, proving that theory right. Most white people are 99% white with no black in them yet they can’t stop talking about Egypt. I can talk whatever shyt I wanna talk.

Thats exactly what your doing.
Talking shyt lol.

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
Never happened. All I said is if I'm penetrating her it would mean nothing because she's already submitting to my dominance.

With that said, we have another thread to keep discussing that. No need to try and steer this thread away from the topic we're discussing. You coming off kinda cac-like trying to steer this discussion away from the black origins of Ancient Egypt and the Moors.

:what: