4,000 year old painting unearth in Egytian tomb

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i mean i wasnt there, but noses getting cut off the pyramids was good enough evidence for me that europe was scared of giving credit to Africans for Egypts accomplishments. no tinfoil, but something aint clean in the milk.

you tellin me they got everything perfect but couldnt design a nose that stands the test of time?:duck:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
See this would make sense if there wasn’t DNA evidence supporting their African origin.
dnatribes.jpg

First hand accounts of Ancient historians who saw them face to face like Herodotus and Diodorus describing them as being dark skin Africans.

Diodorus
“They say also that the Egyptians are colonists sent out by the Ethiopians, Osiris having been the leader of the colony. 2 For, speaking generally, what is now Egypt, they maintain, was not land but sea when in the beginning the universe was being formed; afterwards, however, as the Nile during the times of its inundation carried down the mud from Ethiopia, land was gradually built up from the deposit.”

Herodotus
“I believe the Colchians are the same as the Egyptians, because like them they have black skin and wooly hair.”

The cultural center of Egypt being Upper Egypt is actually in Southern Egypt close to Sudan rather than the Middle East, and you can find pyramids in Nubia and Obelisks all the way into Ethiopia.

Upper Egypt
Upper-egypt-map-from-1-2.jpg

Nubian Pyramids
lost-civilization-nubia-22-638.jpg

Ethiopian Obelisks
IMG_0013.jpg

Here’s a Ancient Nubian painting
20120214-Beni-Hassan-KhnoumhotepII.jpg

Looks exactly the same as those 4th Dynasty Egyptians in the video.
so the top graphic with the MLI scores, the vertical is the region is the horizontal is the mummies?

that's pretty wild, cacs and arabs out here lacking :wow:

which makes the magnitude of the lies even more fukked up :martin:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
What is it with you cacs and always wanting to post pictures when your views are called out? You acting like we don't know fake pictures are an internet staple? You acting like Catfishing don't happen everyday? Stop it with this misdirection whether its about who I choose to fukk or your attempts at catfishing. You've made your views clear in this thread and most of the readers can see you are not black.

Once again no black man can look at the hundreds of pictures posted on this site every year regarding the Moors and then come in here on some they ain't black tip. Only cacs do that. Cause their mind don't work like ours. They immediately look for ways to disprove black excellence. We don't do that. When I see black excellence I celebrate it. I don't try to debunk it.
stfu :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't get mad cause you behave like a cac. Like I said, when a real black person sees BLACK EXCELLENCE, we celebrate it. We don't go around trying to prove they weren't black.

Europeans up until the 1800s said the Moors and Ancient Egyptians were black. Almost every portrait and monument in Europe depicting the Moors depicts them as black men. If you were black, that should be sufficient proof. You wouldn't be here in juelzing about how they weren't black.

History threads like this always exposes the undercover cacs. That white supremacy brainwashing is too deep to let go.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Don't get mad cause you behave like a cac. Like I said, when a real black person sees BLACK EXCELLENCE, we celebrate it. We don't go around trying to prove they weren't black.

Europeans up until the 1800s said the Moors and Ancient Egyptians were black. Almost every portrait and monument in Europe depicting the Moors depicts them as black men. If you were black, that should be sufficient proof. You wouldn't be here in juelzing about how they weren't black.

History threads like this always exposes the undercover cacs. That white supremacy brainwashing is too deep to let go.
all right breh....you can have it. :mjlol:

the Moors were black. I really don't care enough about the Moors to get in a back a fourth with you on them. Since they were black, they were c00ns anyways. Even Senegalese(their would be descendants) don't fukk with them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
all right breh....you can have it. :mjlol:

the Moors were black. I really don't care enough about the Moors to get in a back a fourth with you on them. Since they were black, they were c00ns anyways. Even Senegalese(their would be descendants) don't fukk with them.

Once again this is why I continue to doubt you're black. What does fukkin wit them or not have to do with anything? The reasons we as black people have PRIDE in the Moors is because they conquered and ruled over Europe for 700 years. We currently live in a world where as black people we are taught from the day we are born that as black people we are inferior to whites. If you were black, when you first read up on or heard about the Moors, it would have instilled an incredible amount of pride in you. It would have shown you that what you've been taught since birth is a lie. That men who looked like you and your family members ruled over whites in Europe.

Emotions like this is something EVERY black person feels when they first start reading up on our true history. Its why we find it so hard to take posters like you seriously. If you actually are black, then you would have had the same emotional reaction to the Moors the first time you heard or read up on them. Calling them c00ns or saying even their descendants don't fukk wit them is really not relevant in any way to the present day black man or woman.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Once again this is why I continue to doubt you're black. What does fukkin wit them or not have to do with anything? The reasons we as black people have PRIDE in the Moors is because they conquered and ruled over Europe for 700 years. We currently live in a world where as black people we are taught from the day we are born that as black people we are inferior to whites. If you were black, when you first read up on or heard about the Moors, it would have instilled an incredible amount of pride in you.

Emotions like this is something EVERY black person feels when they first start reading up on our true history. Its why we find it so hard to take posters like you seriously. If you actually are black, then you would have had the same emotional reaction to the Moors the first time you heard or read up on them. Calling them c00ns or saying even their descendants don't fukk wit them is really not relevant in any way to the present day black man or woman.
lol @ me not giving a fukk about the Moors proving I'm not black. Africans don't give a damn about the Moors deal with it. :russ:

stop overcompensating for your skin complexion.