4,000 year old painting unearth in Egytian tomb

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Cause what p*ssy I stick my dikk in has nothing to do with the historical record.

You cacs sure do love to change the subject in threads like this.
just stop breh :snoop:How bout we permanently ban bet that I'm blacker than you? we can both post our pictures and have the administrator or mods decide
you can have all that black historical knowledge but it don't mean shyt when you worship the ground white women walk on. It actually makes you a bigger piece of shyt that you claim to know all this historical knowledge and yet you still view the women of the males who destroyed african history to a higher standard. But then again, you probably have a white parent or grandparent.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
just stop breh :snoop:How bout we permanently ban bet that I'm blacker than you? we can both post our pictures and have the administrator or mods decide
you can have all that black historical knowledge but it don't mean shyt when you worship the ground white women walk on. It actually makes you a bigger piece of shyt that you claim to know all this historical knowledge and yet you still view the women of the males who destroyed african history to a higher standard. But then again, you probably have a white parent or grandparent.

What is it with you cacs and always wanting to post pictures when your views are called out? You acting like we don't know fake pictures are an internet staple? You acting like Catfishing don't happen everyday? Stop it with this misdirection whether its about who I choose to fukk or your attempts at catfishing. You've made your views clear in this thread and most of the readers can see you are not black.

Once again no black man can look at the hundreds of pictures posted on this site every year regarding the Moors and then come in here on some they ain't black tip. Only cacs do that. Cause their mind don't work like ours. They immediately look for ways to disprove black excellence. We don't do that. When I see black excellence I celebrate it. I don't try to debunk it.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A scene from Black Sands #4 which just released last week perfectly describes this

a5_TIk74p6XsSeG8h6Aj8BCedeFUr2MPGH9nMMHPAIVEX9CoXMOMDUo9wMC2bdVkUW1wgAPnclLYHgQug0sHuAazPEHJAamlCMsg-oj4buXxYykUdXhsWAXqaA5SE8vlOpmjW8zKyppAXXEfjRjhN3GQWLrOk8xPS0Q7V3qnu5wBNdRhrMvjBfgL3NXFxZQSgQOtWXkq2sNXrdP6vILWZzqUvpKqUxBfd0LLtzVtB0vgvc_U5VY1tK-vwMq2u7K_RvCApNa2Su5TsY33Q9OkyziCsp_pV55NvOeW7t7CGtBIeX8IEWew0ds5Jc0yUUySrG5gpTVifSD2FAHn_88uh3wDN-P1Ji9uGcEBSDIP5oq97-H_quFcPNaorH48Gug6b7hG_p_6r3v2mp6EjTYgciVRzMAClIfSh6a9_ikc1tr7ykIyhALeRRuC-wLk_LSVkQ29up26vEos2SfwpYtrnHpt1E565-yzuRCv4vuRiZxt9qkx5T878MYcbVOLK5l0Bulm81J1qALI4dIRa1r2I33tcSKtSd0Dyvm9CjD0SzHkUjwsN3YZ0ZU10QA0IxUx-rSdXhJw6TUVaAeDNjO4aOZprzEIJQJfMXUTaIoEL5HS_xgk7dlxY4qmJr1bxQBIsJ8C9ttTDmOzzhR6n-tiASQo_qYMURg=w688-h1007-no

huIPEIJ0tul12NMVxcW7LhDVr5SftdwMbnbjvP_w9npvHRa5wjpCs6-IjTEKD1flChpJzTFEKTgepWxkBN3NaNUIqPsXhStRKlcT6Pmc9fCOUkREiB60CZYto_neggMNH923zhptYmnn5UAIBu-McUYw6gnqzJx1zm-QkCvz0OmO-wi4_cC1lzDaW6ZxZ92kb05nEkYrdqjrc__BkRi8_B08Hj4K-qyuy0f_huLEoS2vXKBc_XoZp15_AEIUzt5fCl_7r213XgQnc_rHYiDfYZy7CoIW6EPHqn4WOlS882YvHddxy2KMqzVo4X9FbetlMVw1gRrfMqhQGFUsCuCopMdwVC0ReU8s1akOigZZ-lEjlhvVXt2KXKMc6HhSft4R7YFyehXBI0LYs39D0gZdHXYZMt19Sz6Fm3qw9ZIDuE8MAtZzBsf92XBGAZPa5IuqynhO2GKbJYqLhr0WHMVNHJs3E4AriwkGrVCuCaNxon5f-yzA-nuSrvq22Q38Tsw3PC8aJyDGFdHwSNyfHsoXiJuSHydLdlxkYiD7K49Jfa2RWi9rR1F9yYiptyVK8CaLapQS2E6B-AcycEvo1cPqthlEPWSU9OwbZnAloeiH6l50IT7Kz07jkgRHIJAouRxZi3tclnjYsdcgWQD9wGGjsQL-gn8-iUA=w688-h1007-no

b36bV1K_mEfAJbnJIh5rOl-kfy-6yRf0kQCrl0aPOp2XA63t3g7DrxFlfyGcpGTzKEHu5o6Zv3_oq2hi751C0EbQqWcDjpIzNlklj5I7C_Sy3FpislBePDnVWuSN0b1JPhwkxNnxcCWrw1RgS-ktT-nXjhO35_wUSz2iCtU0Hiw14OWwmizkA7QlS5H5EoySHe-8SWryi6hdXD72CmGNXUV7tTvg0Dopg31PV23okAtmvMByDpwxCOS6Tb-NC4BizFOPL1FpLHrDGn2SmcZ8bl-SY_sbIHVusZuOWSJ9GxntWoyNuT49XGTUB97PpmwYZ2uWoK9YAZDHWs_q2O36HKG3iiyeIb1nvMbntFjjO0igFAHgxS-A_fhaeGqi0g3EsLwvVN8hZRdiMwuc51jEK6i5O94-9kY1YXPkel_bQciJjUc55AV-QYdEZXldExUv_1zgJOoIQ7VCPIM4ZNwSbZj6kVCwgH-PHLaP24VXzQDrbh0spdUMEqotCS57uz0l2Le2k6FRkgVJeVWHDcZYpW1cJZry0y4A64SE-0CK0xSgp6OecabrA4jFIbO5kjp02LQltamMWmw5MJChgSwHfARp0pSocX9HXylHqI2LcpxUdCw0VvtTvTwC6FJR5QE-osQ1_zwmSJH0z9xVcF53ZpghJqW70tM=w688-h1007-no

Aren't you glad you helped make this series possible?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you read this?

To prove the existence of the religious tie between Sahrawi and the Moroccans, one must quote in particular Paul Cambon, the French Ambassador in Madrid, who reported the following observation in a despatch to his Minister of Foreign Affairs: “It has always been recognized that the territorial sovereignty of the Sultan extends as far as his religious suzerainty, finally, let us recall that the Islamisation of the States of Western Africa (Mali, Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, etc.) was the continuation of that Arab conquest which generally set out from or through the province detached by colonization under the name of Spanish Sahara.

https://scholarship.law.gwu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1902&context=faculty_publications

What?

That is complete horseshyt. Islam came to West Africa through trade from Berber traders to the Mande people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll never understand why cacs and nikkas argue whether ancient Egyptians and Middle Easterners were black or white when they were probably neither. :snoop:There is a gradient of skin color, culture and ethnicity from Europe to Subsaharan Africa. I don't think anyone would say someone like French Montana is black, but he's what the average Egyptian/North African/Middle Eastern looks like.

Even if the ancient Egyptians were "black" it's not like black people in Africa fukk with American blacks like that. :mjpls: nikkas confused. You screaming ADOS but trying to claim a ten thousand year old plus lineage that cannot be 100% proven.

What's more ironic is that you don't see actual black people in Africa desperately trying to claim the history of Egypt because Africans have national pride in their own individual countries cultural histories.:ufdup:

It's usually Method Man complexion nikkas in America claiming Egypt. :mjlol:Make up your fukking mind. Are you a Hebrew Israelite, Egyptian, a Native American or a Moorish American? :wtb:fukk outta here. You a descendant of Amerikkkan slavery. That meaning if you ADOS, your ancestors built America and America wouldn't be shyt without slavery. Not to mention black culture in America is the most influential black culture on the planet in our lifetimes. Isn't that good enough? Nah, nikkas want to claim everyone else history but they own. :snoop:What's next? nikkas is the real Asians? Oh, I forgot there is already some dumb ass theory on that too. :skip:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll never understand why cacs and nikkas argue whether ancient Egyptians and Middle Easterners were black or white when they were probably neither. :snoop:There is a gradient of skin color, culture and ethnicity from Europe to Subsaharan Africa. I don't think anyone would say someone like French Montana is black, but he's what the average Egyptian/North African/Middle Eastern looks like.

Even if the ancient Egyptians were "black" it's not like black people in Africa fukk with American blacks like that. :mjpls: nikkas confused. You screaming ADOS but trying to claim a ten thousand year old plus lineage that cannot be 100% proven.

What's more ironic is that you don't see actual black people in Africa desperately trying to claim the history of Egypt because Africans have national pride in their own individual countries cultural histories.:ufdup:

It's usually Method Man complexion nikkas in America claiming Egypt. :mjlol:Make up your fukking mind. Are you a Hebrew Israelite, Egyptian, a Native American or a Moorish American? :wtb:fukk outta here. You a descendant of Amerikkkan slavery. That meaning if you ADOS, your ancestors built America and America wouldn't be shyt without slavery. Not to mention black culture in America is the most influential black culture on the planet in our lifetimes. Isn't that good enough? Nah, nikkas want to claim everyone else history but they own. :snoop:What's next? nikkas is the real Asians? Oh, I forgot there is already some dumb ass theory on that too. :skip:

tenor.gif

Well the next time you hear some English, Irish, German or some other Northern European claiming some connection to the Mediterranean Empires of Rome and Greece then you should just bring up all the crazy that you just cited. You should let them know that Romans and Greeks were dark swarthy Southern Europeans, rather than pale Northern Europeans. I am just telling you right now though that they are going to laugh in your face and tell you that you don't know what you are talking about. If you come across a White Americans of Greek descent that holds out that their ancestors were the Greeks; don't be surprised if they cuss you out for being crazy for claiming they have no connection to the Greeks. At that point you should double down and tell them that they ain't no damn Greeks and not only that but other Europeans don't claim them as European because they are American.

I don't know if you know anything about DNA, but:

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf
http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're acting like this is some historically valid controversy. According to EVERY source (including Europeans) before the 1800s, the Ancient Egyptians were viewed by EVERYONE as UNQUESTIONABLY black. Whether it was the Ancient Greeks or Ancient Romans, everyone in the ancient world went out of their way to say the Egyptians were black like the Ethiopians (which was basically the default word back then for anyone of African descent). The blackness of the Ancient Egyptians only started being questioned in the 1800s with the rise of the white supremacist eugenics movement. To validate their belief in white supremacy, Europeans had to make Ancient Egypt non-black because the Ancient Greeks went out of their way to say that everything they knew, they learned from the Egyptians. How could white people be superior if their greatest ancient civilization (Greece) says they learned everything from black people?

Why would we just concede arguably the greatest civilization in human history simply cause white people are expert liars?

And FTR North Africans like French Montana are genetically proven to be mixed. Their DNA is a mix of East African y-DNA and European mt-DNA. This mix happened recently when the Moors imported over 1.5 million WHITE SLAVES into North Africa the last 1,000 years. Yes. You read that right. Black Africans imported millions of white slaves (mostly female concubines) into North Africa. The Moors mixed with these white women and created the mixed look of present-day North Africans. There are several mainstream books about this on Amazon. Here is one of them: