4,000 year old painting unearth in Egytian tomb

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did my ancestryDNA.

I'm a Benin/Togo Black. I have no dog in the fight :manny:

AncestyDNA has completely screwed up their regions, so I would not put too much stock in where they claim you have ancestry. They put me down as Benin/Togo and Cameroon/Congo as well, but that does not tell you anything.

I took other tests and my paternal haplogroup E1b1a, indicated that I had the same paternity as Egyptians. On 23andme they posted this blurb:

You share an ancient paternal lineage with Pharaoh Ramesses III.

ramesses.054ef287ede9.jpg

E-V38
Pharaoh Ramesses III defended Egypt in three consecutive wars during his approximately 30-year reign, but provoked dissent within his administration. Catalyzed by mounting internal strife, one of Ramesses’s lesser wives, Tiye, hatched a plot to have her son, Pentawer, usurp the throne by having Ramesses III murdered along with his appointed heir. A papyrus record of the resulting trial explains that the plot failed and that all involved were tried and convicted.

However, a modern CT scan of Ramesses III’s mummy revealed a deep slit in his throat, reopening a case long thought closed. The embalmers went to great lengths to cover up other wounds, including fashioning a fake toe out of resin where Ramesses’s real one had been hacked off, likely during a fatal attack. For thousands of years, Ramesses’s burial adornments concealed the wounds that mark one of the most famous royal dramas in history. Ramesses III's paternal lineage belongs to haplogroup E-V38, from which your line also stems. You and Ramesses III share an ancient paternal-line ancestor who probably lived in north Africa or western Asia.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

On National Geographic they posted this blurb:

King Tut
1341 BC to 1323 BC
Pharaoh Genius

paternal-match.png

PATERNAL MATCH

match_tut.png

Not much is known about this Egyptian leader from the 14th century B.C. other than he was possibly as young as nine when he took power, and that he died by the age of eighteen. Tutankhamun (or King Tut) ruled Egypt during the height of the empire, during which time he rejected some of the radical religious beliefs held by his predecessors. Furthermore, Tut is thought to have been the son of siblings, physically weak, and also stricken with malaria. All of these conditions may have contributed to his early death.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Also, this "Africans are the most diverse blah blah" needs to stop.

Diversity comes from admixture. Gene's don't just pop in your DNA from thin air. It may be recent or thousands of years ago, but you mixed somewhere.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I did my ancestryDNA.

I'm a Benin/Togo Black. I have no dog in the fight :manny:

Don’t let these people rob you of your heritage
Family

24zgeuq.jpg

Sad thing is when my hair is wrapped up white people apporoach me saying I remind them of an Egyptian queen etc, but my own people got some low self esteem

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Yeah nikka, you ain’t slick.

And just like the Lil Homey you gotta call for backup.

I’m not wasting my Sunday debating this.

All throughout Europe, Moors are depicted (on flags, family crests, art work, renaissance festivals) as black men, not a Arabs.

Look it up or don’t, but keep your bullshyt opinions about unrelated topics out of this thread.
lol @ unrelated topics. This is my thread loser. You hot right now :heh:
It was you who decided to dwell on one little opinion I passingly used as an example.
just like I told bro, there are hundreds of pictures and painting depicting them looking North African from other European nations of that time too. I never deny that there were black Moors, you have too understand, they came in waves, there were leaders coming in with their conglomerates in different eras in Spain, Sicily and Malta.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
all I'm saying is, I haven't seen enough evidence to pinpoint the Moors being majority West African. a painting isn't enough for me because there's other pinpoint depicting some of them as white Berber too. My gut is assuming they were mostly Arablize Berbers with a minority of Arablize West Africans, probably wollof or soninke people. proximity mostly leans me to this

Thank you for exposing yourself as a cac.

So Europeans saying the Moors were "black as ink" and depicting them as looking no different than modern day West Africans isn't good enough for you. You're just gonna assume they were not black even though Europeans who lived during their time said they were black.

Look. I don't mind debating DNA haplogroups and genetics. I'm not gonna debate you on if the Moors were black when we have the writings and paintings from Europeans from the era the Moors ruled saying they were black. There are dozens of threads on this site with beautiful paintings and statues from Europeans showing us how the Moors looked. If you're genuinely curious go and read those threads.

I'm guessing you're most likely a troll so in that case you can fukk off.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
The same people that built the pyramids were unable to take a boys trip over to Mali and find some nice chicks, don’t believe all that royal inbreeding nonsense either thats some European blue blood creation to stay lily white

Yet we still trying to work out how the pyramids were made and can take a trip across Africa in 5/6 hours

:ohhh:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
It was you who decided to dwell on one little opinion I passingly used as an example.
just like I told bro, there are hundreds of pictures and painting depicting them looking North African from other European nations of that time too. I never deny that there were black Moors, you have too understand, they came in waves, there were leaders coming in with their conglomerates in different eras in Spain, Sicily and Malta.

All you did was post a vid.

Thread belongs to the board.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

That is patently untrue. The vast majority were painted as being undeniably black. There are a few which have a mulatto appearance (which is how modern North Africans emerged).

But better yet the very word "MOOR" was used in Europe for hundreds of years after the Moors left as a synonym for "BLACK". If a European saw a black person, they called that person a Moor. Moor=Black. If the Moors weren't almost entirely black, then why was the word Moor used as a synonym for the word Black Person is Europe for so long?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same people that built the pyramids were unable to take a boys trip over to Mali and find some nice chicks, don’t believe all that royal inbreeding nonsense either thats some European blue blood creation to stay lily white

Yet we still trying to work out how the pyramids were made and can take a trip across Africa in 5/6 hours

:ohhh:

Unnecessary. The same people who lived in Mali at that time formed the early ancestors of Ancient Egypt.

People gotta remember the world was a very different place before the last ice age. There was a time in North Africa when the Sahara Desert didn't exist. All of North Africa was lush grasslands. So in that part of Africa you had all sorts of Africans living there. Its was the best real estate. Ancient Egyptian civilization arose after those grasslands began to dry up. People ran to the nearest sources of water. One group went to the Nile Valley by the Nile River. Another group moved west to where the Niger River and other bodies of water were.

Don't fall for the lies of Europeans trying to make Africans out to be different. The slight phenotype differences we see today are from modern admixture with non-African groups. During the times of the Pharaohs the people of Ancient Egypt looked no different than the people who were living in Mali or other parts of West Africa at that time.

Daps

So Europeans saying the Moors were "black as ink" and depicting them as looking no different than modern day West Africans isn't good enough for you. You're just gonna assume they were not black even though Europeans who lived during their time said they were black.

Look. I don't mind debating DNA haplogroups and genetics. I'm not gonna debate you on if the Moors were black when we have the writings and paintings from Europeans from the era the Moors ruled saying they were black. There are dozens of threads on this site with beautiful paintings and statues from Europeans showing us how the Moors looked. If you're genuinely curious go and read those threads.

U let white women call u ****** during sex u been thinking like a cac

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

since I'm the troll, you can dismiss my thread so more level headed people can talk. You are not mentally equip to actually be taken serious. For every right thing you say, you follow it up with some of the shyttiest posting I've ever seen. Should I remind you of the things that you've posted? :comeon:
Me actually claiming the Moors would be a feat for me because the black Moors were mostly mande(part touregs too). And I am directly mande. lol @ YOU callin me a cac. Aren't you lightskin? stop overcompensating.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
U let white women call u ****** during sex

Never happened. All I said is if I'm penetrating her it would mean nothing because she's already submitting to my dominance.

With that said, we have another thread to keep discussing that. No need to try and steer this thread away from the topic we're discussing. You coming off kinda cac-like trying to steer this discussion away from the black origins of Ancient Egypt and the Moors.

Daps
Never happened. All I said if I'm penetrating her it would mean nothing because she's already submitting to my dominance.

With that said, we have another thread to keep discussing that. No need to try and steer this thread away from the topic we're discussing. You coming off kinda cac-like trying to steer this discussion away from the black origins of Ancient Egypt and the Moors.

I don't take u serious u worship cacs.

And talking this pro black Moors stuff.

U walk it like u talk it