4,000 year old painting unearth in Egytian tomb

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
I'll never understand why cacs and nikkas argue whether ancient Egyptians and Middle Easterners were black or white when they were probably neither. :snoop:There is a gradient of skin color, culture and ethnicity from Europe to Subsaharan Africa. I don't think anyone would say someone like French Montana is black, but he's what the average Egyptian/North African/Middle Eastern looks like.

Even if the ancient Egyptians were "black" it's not like black people in Africa fukk with American blacks like that. :mjpls: nikkas confused. You screaming ADOS but trying to claim a ten thousand year old plus lineage that cannot be 100% proven.

What's more ironic is that you don't see actual black people in Africa desperately trying to claim the history of Egypt because Africans have national pride in their own individual countries cultural histories.:ufdup:

It's usually Method Man complexion nikkas in America claiming Egypt. :mjlol:Make up your fukking mind. Are you a Hebrew Israelite, Egyptian, a Native American or a Moorish American? :wtb:fukk outta here. You a descendant of Amerikkkan slavery. That meaning if you ADOS, your ancestors built America and America wouldn't be shyt without slavery. Not to mention black culture in America is the most influential black culture on the planet in our lifetimes. Isn't that good enough? Nah, nikkas want to claim everyone else history but they own. :snoop:What's next? nikkas is the real Asians? Oh, I forgot there is already some dumb ass theory on that too. :skip:

Egyptians would have looked like present day Sudan/Darfur or Horn of Africa people. All of which are very clearly black. It's not about claiming shyt its about accurate representation. Don't know why some of you readily accept seeing history changed.

Also the entire afro asiatic language branch originated in africa and is presently predominantly spoken by Africans. This branch includes arabic and Hebrew. But for some reason none of this is taught. It's a problem whether you believe it or not.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Don't get mad cause you behave like a cac. Like I said, when a real black person sees BLACK EXCELLENCE, we celebrate it. We don't go around trying to prove they weren't black.

Europeans up until the 1800s said the Moors and Ancient Egyptians were black. Almost every portrait and monument in Europe depicting the Moors depicts them as black men. If you were black, that should be sufficient proof. You wouldn't be here in juelzing about how they weren't black.

History threads like this always exposes the undercover cacs. That white supremacy brainwashing is too deep to let go.
Portrait of a Moor by the Dutch painter Jan Mostaert (c. 1520-30)
Jan+Mostaert%27s+portrait+of+a+nobleman+guest+of+the+Queen+of+Austria+%28early+1500%27s%29.jpg

Portrait of a Moor holding a flag at window by Bartholomeus Maton
bartholomeus-maton-portrait-of-a-moor-holding-a-flag-at-window.jpg

Portrait of a Moor by Karel van Mander III. Circa 1640's.
757092e645aa18b5546264b9367121ee.jpg

Portrait of a Moorish woman Annibale Carracci 1525 AD
african.jpg

Portrait of a Moorish Woman” from the School of Paolo Veronese. Made in Italy, ca. 1550.
e4a53b561f3c926613dad6452146314d.jpg

Portrait of the Moorish woman Katherina by Albrecht Dürer
slide_24.jpg

Last edited:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
like DNA reveals origin of Stonehenge builders

_106461761_mediaitem106461760.jpg

"The study also analysed DNA from these British hunter-gatherers. One of the skeletons analysed was that of Cheddar Man, whose skeletal remains have been dated to 7,100BC.

He was the subject of a reconstruction unveiled at the Natural History Museum last year. DNA suggests that, like most other European hunter-gatherers of the time, he had dark skin (:ehh:) combined with blue eyes (:duck:)."
I don’t take this to be false. I was in Virginia last month at a store and some old black guy, dark brown skin, grey hair & blue eyes with the whitest voice and overall white features comes in talking about the lottery and shyt. Was one of the weirdest makeups of a human I ever saw really

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the Prince of Egypt should get it's due too.

even though they did make Moses look Caucasian like......
Yeah at least in this game though the Egyptian characters are mostly black
fullscreen

fullscreen

fullscreen

but the main character gets straight hair and looks more ambiguous to the average person.
fullscreen

and the non egyptians are in Greek settlements
fullscreen

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Omar Agoulant, Sultan of Sicily, defends his castle from the Europeans.
23427e52b545b62889111f31c24d0461.jpg

Great pictures.

Stuff like this was sufficient for me as a black person to believe the Moors were black. Reading multiple books on their history was just gravy. The pictures are what hooked me in.

I don't know why any black person would go out of their way to try and prove the Moors were actually NOT black despite all this evidence provided by Europeans from that era.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Great pictures.

Stuff like this was sufficient for me as a black person to believe the Moors were black. Reading multiple books on their history was just gravy. The pictures are what hooked me in.

I don't know why any black person would go out of their way to try and prove the Moors were actually NOT black despite all this evidence provided by Europeans from that era.

Yeah and what drove it home is how many old European families have them on their family crests.

No need to argue with fools when their own enemies showed you what it was.

This is from the 15th century and also shows that the Black Moors weren’t just guards, like some try to pass off any dark skinned moor in these type pics as.

Peep the king and queen in the window.

24ce0aa6bca7e95cf6618b3873bf0b03.jpg

Last edited:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'mma have to read this.:ohhh:

Cliffs?
In ancient times Upper Ethiopia became rich in food production and “stirred the envy of Asia and Europe which caused migrants from
these continents to settle in Africa.” Asian and European occupation of the seacoasts of North Africa was easy and first welcomed by the indigenous Black population as trading opportunities but then poor nomads started to flood the most fertile and accessible areas in North Africa. According to Williams the weaker and more submissive Blacks remained in Asian-occupied territory and became slave labourers. The sexual trafficking of Black women produced a new breed of Afro-Asians who were classed as white or Asian, but not as Black people. Williams writes that many of the mixed race Africans objected to identification as Black and became known as Egyptians. These mixed race Africans joined with their Asian fathers to enslave Blacks until all of North Africa fell into their hands. The Asians and Europeans took over the best quarter of African land, the most fertile and inhabitable, leaving the remaining three quarters of virtually uninhabitable land to the indigenous Africans: “They became a wandering people, forever migrating in their own vast homeland, fragmenting from great united nations into countless little splinter societies, considering themselves quite different from their original brothers who were then regarded as strangers and enemies in the endless wars that ensued.”

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

^^^^^^^^^

I love Chancellor Williams and have had that book forever, but it’s obvious he had a disdain for the Moors and Egyptians, plus he never even had a chance to finish his research.

One part of that passage you quoted that should automatically perk up your ears is him claiming the Moors (Egyptians) and Asians took the most fertile lands (the deserts of North Africa) and left the rest of the “uninhabitable” land (all of Sub Saharan Africa, where the real fertile lands and abundant natural resources are) to indigenous Africans.

Anybody remotely familiar with the continent should see the bullshyt in that statement.

map-of-africa-terrain-6.jpg

Last edited:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^^^^^^^

I love Chancellor Williams and have had that book forever, but it’s obvious he had a disdain for the Moors and he never even had a chance to finish his research.

One part of that passage you quoted that should automatically perk up your ears is him claiming the Moors (Egyptians) and Asians took the most fertile lands (the deserts of North Africa) and left the rest of the “uninhabitable” land (all of Sub Saharan Africa) to indigenous Africans.

Anybody remotely familiar with the continent should see the bullshyt in that statement.

map-of-africa-terrain-6.jpg
That quote from a review, don't know if Chancellor Williams actually said uninhabitable land. I do remember him saying Africans fled into Sub Saharan Africa and split into numerous tribes that forgot their history.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
That quote from a review, don't know if Chancellor Williams actually said uninhabitable land. I do remember him saying Africans fled into Sub Saharan Africa and split into numerous tribes that forgot their history.

Yeah I remember that part too.

I’ll have to pull my book out to check the quote, but I remember him shytting heavily on the Egyptians and Moors throughout the book, two of the groups that managed to fight and maintain power on the continent even when foreign invaders were coming through.

Especially the Moors.

The book taught me a lot, but it had a defeatist energy that left me drained whenever I read it.

I prefer the second part of the book when he starts talking solutions vs his take on the history of the continent.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Has no relation to race, assuming this was Old Dynasty, then it would coincide somewhere with Hebrew enslavement, the same Hebrews that would produce the coming messiah long after their exodus from Egypt. Take pleasure in that rather than a dead empire whose satanic bloodlines and influence still affects us currently
there's no evidence that Jews were enslaved in Egypt :francis: