4,000 year old painting unearth in Egytian tomb

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
First of all, why do you need a paper to tell you that? You won't believe something unless a white person tells you its okay?

With that said, why are do you keep saying West African? The earlier post was trying to tell you that the people who lived in North Africa before mixing with cacs looked just like West Africans. They went to Europe and left their male lineage. Why do you need it to be West African DNA? Why isn't the AFRICAN PART of North African DNA sufficient? I already told you that African DNA in North Africa is just as black as the African DNA in West Africa.
Because North Africans are no longer black now. :dwillhuh:

even if they have ancient east african ancestory and recent(middle ages) West african ancestory, they are majority Levant (and no, those middle easterners that came weren't black :comeon: ). Even during the time of the Moors

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Stop using stupid white words. Just say they were black. They already created the term Afro-Asiatic to try and make that part of Africa appear less African.

What matters is how the FIRST PHARAOHS looked. The ones who started Ancient Egpytian civilization. What happened later doesn't matter as much. And if we look at the statues and busts of the earliest pharaohs, they are undeniably black. They have BROAD NOSES and THICK LIPS.

Using the term Afro-Asiatic over and over again just looks to me like you're saying they were only SORTA BLACK. That is disrespectful to the originators of that civilization. They were not SORTA BLACK. They were full-on undeniably BLACK. Period.
I can't invent a new word on the spot to describe a group of people.The term is mainly geographical.And of course Afro-Asiatics have common African features too.I never denied that.They may be white words but they are commonly understood.Just like how I used niger congo yet there are no linguistic similarities between Yoruba and Zulu.Its just easier to class Africans in terms of linguistic groups.Its already obvious that ancient egyptians were black, so there's no need to argue around that fact.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because North Africans are no longer black now. :dwillhuh:

even if they have ancient east african ancestory and recent(middle ages) West african ancestory, they are majority Levant (and no, those middle easterners that came weren't black :comeon: ). Even during the time of the Moors

Okay. Now you're arguing something else. Is it your position that the Moors were NOT black? I ask this because in a previous post you said they were black but then now it looks like you doubt that. You seem to be arguing that the Moors who ruled Europe looked like modern day North Africans? So which is it? Were the Moors black? Or were they non-black?

Cause if you're doubting the blackness of the Moors, I would just point you to the paintings Europeans made of the Moors as well as their descriptions of the Moors in writings. The Moors were UNDENIABLY black. I was responding to your question about the DNA the Moors left behind and why its was mostly E1b1b rather than the E1b1a haplogroup common in West Africa.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
I did my ancestryDNA.

I'm a Benin/Togo Black. I have no dog in the fight :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't invent a new word on the spot to describe a group of people.The term is mainly geographical.And of course Afro-Asiatics have common African features too.I never denied that.They may be white words but they are commonly understood.Just like how I used niger congo yet there are no linguistic similarities between Yoruba and Zulu.Its just easier to class Africans in terms of linguistic groups.Its already obvious that ancient egyptians were black, so there's no need to argue around that fact.

My point is the originators of Ancient Egyptian civilization did NOT look like most modern Afro-Asiatic speakers. It is inaccurate to keep using that word because it implies a false image in people's minds. The main problem whenever Ancient Egypt is discussed is I always hear the whole sure the Ancient Egyptians might have been black, but they were not West African black so STFU talking bout them. The assumption being if they were black, they shared a phenotype with Afro-Asiatic speakers.

As someone who has studied Ancient Egypt closely, I'm telling you that isn't true. The first pharaohs looked more like modern day West Africans who speak "Niger Congo" languages as you say than they did look like modern day "Afro-Asiatic" speakers. That's why I'm going in on you for using that word. You are creating a false implication. You had someone earlier in this thread say if Nipsey Hussle and Ilhan Omar are black then so were the Ancient Egyptians. The implication being the original Ancient Egyptians looked like East Africans. And I'm here to tell ya'll THAT IS NOT TRUE.

The first Ancient Egyptian pharaohs were "pure negroes" as the racist whites would say. The modern day Afro-Asiatic phenotype only emerged later in Kemet after they started mixing with non-African populations.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I did my ancestryDNA.

I'm a Benin/Togo Black. I have no dog in the fight :manny:
so you think... but when Europeans teach you Europeans history they take pride in Greece and Rome while most of them were not from any of that. they create the idea of a shared history via race

you don't have to be Egypt there to celebrate their achievements as a Black man.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just so everyone can see, here is how the FIRST PHARAOH OF EGYPT looked:

Mike%2BTyson%2BIsraelite%2BShem%2BPasses%2Bfor%2Ban%2BEgyptian%2BMizraim%2BSon%2Bof%2BHam-Kemet.jpg

Here's another early Pharaoh:

Huni.jpg

No need to use fancy cac words created to separate Africans.

They were black. PERIOD.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I have a Tigre grandmother, Ma shaa Allah for my Beja heritage :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you think... but when Europeans teach you Europeans history they take pride in Greece and Rome while most of them were not from any of that. they create the idea of a shared history via race

you don't have to be Egypt there to celebrate their achievements as a Black man.

Exactly right.

Especially when those black men (despite white people's best attempts to lie) looked JUST LIKE YOU.

You can't look at statues in Ancient Egypt as a black person (from any part of Africa) and not see faces that look like members of your own family. Once again I will direct everyone to this thread I made a few years ago: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/faces-of-ancient-egypt.482091/

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
In all of the Egyptian hieroglyphs there's never a depiction/drawing of pyramids. Anyone find that a bit curious?

Which supports what I said, they didn't build them.

You do know that you can shape an infants skull with straps of rope and maybe wood. Kemetians were not aliens
:russ:

How can citizens of the most powerful and scientifically advanced country in human history say things like this????
:ohhh:

You do know you can distinguish elongated heads from binding and being born that way right?

So seemingly arbitrary customs arise from tales told from times long past. Legends. Quite easy to dismiss as fables when you aren’t aware of its historical origins. Secondly, I never mentioned aliens. I mentioned fallen angels. Aliens, or in this context, extraterrestrials are pure fiction

Aliens, extraterrestrials and Angel's are just tomAtoe and tomato.

Did you see the other guy who said that the pyramids were used to counter radiation so ancient people could grow to be giants and Live a 1000 years ?? And these are probably both grown ass men spouting this nonsense :snoop:

Yes, and there are grown ass men keeping the true history from you so you can keep milling around like lost sheep. But hey, 99% of people are meant to be sheep, and continue the cycle.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I ain't slick? :childplease:

fukkoutta here with that lil homie talk :mjlol:

You gonna have to show me Moor proof than that. How come there is more North African dna than West African dna in Mediterranean people? We can't go around claiming everything breh. I have too much pride than that.

@Diasporan Royalty can you come touch on this. I'm not as well verse on this as you. I'll take his opinion on this since he seems more balance. If he's says they were, then I'll concede assumption. The Moors don't really matter to me since the black ones were c00ns. My folks came from the Ghana/Mali empire :yeshrug:

Yeah nikka, you ain’t slick.

And just like the Lil Homey you gotta call for backup.

I’m not wasting my Sunday debating this.

All throughout Europe, Moors are depicted (on flags, family crests, art work, renaissance festivals) as black men, not a Arabs.

Look it up or don’t, but keep your bullshyt opinions about unrelated topics out of this thread.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Okay. Now you're arguing something else. Is it your position that the Moors were NOT black? I ask this because in a previous post you said they were black but then now it looks like you doubt that. You seem to be arguing that the Moors who ruled Europe looked like modern day North Africans? So which is it? Were the Moors black? Or were they non-black?

Cause if you're doubting the blackness of the Moors, I would just point you to the paintings Europeans made of the Moors as well as their descriptions of the Moors in writings. The Moors were UNDENIABLY black. I was responding to your question about the DNA the Moors left behind and why its was mostly E1b1b rather than the E1b1a haplogroup common in West Africa.
all I'm saying is, I haven't seen enough evidence to pinpoint the Moors being majority West African. a painting isn't enough for me because there's other pinpoint depicting some of them as white Berber too. My gut is assuming they were mostly Arablize Berbers with a minority of Arablize West Africans, probably wollof or soninke people. proximity mostly leans me to this