DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
uyup i heard about this long ago....steve was jealous of mac...and hated on corey too

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Always remember hearing this. Ced was cool with the sidekick role and DL never really brought as much influence. But Bernie was clearly the true star of the Kings of Comedy, and that probably burned Steve something serious.

Bernie finally getting hollywood on his side was the final straw in Steve's salty ass wagon.

Bernie also is very versatile in his acting. Look at the differences between Pride with Terrance Howard, Ocean's Eleven and Soul Men with Sam Jackson.

Steve plays the same damn character in every movie. nikka was the exact same person in Love don't cost a thing, You got Served and Johnson Family vacation.
Bernie really showcased his versatility through out the sitcom. The emotional moment with Vanessa when she was sad about her mom ditching her or that one time when he said "I love your mother. But I'll be DAMNED if I let you turn out like your mother" always had me like :ohhh:

He truly was a master of his craft. I had a feeling his career was gonna take a second wave, and had it not been for his sarcoidosis flaring up occasionally the sitcom could've went another season.

fukk Steve Harvey.
fukk his teeth, hair, suits. All that shyt is a testament to how fake he is.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
one of my favorite Benie Mac moment is him laughing during the emmit smith roast :mjcry:

that man may have the only soul
that wanted to kill itself .
:mjcry::manny:
wat6rr.jpg

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never knew this story, but it doesn't really surprise me. I could see Steve viewing Bernie as a threat. Bernie was a funnier guy. I believe Steve lacked in certain areas as a comedian/actor. However, I've always felt that he's a great personality type guy which is why he excels with his talk show & game show.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone who knows the story how Steve fukked over his two ex wives when it came to money after their divorces knows Steve is cut throat when it comes to money.

If Steve was regular folks he would be the type of relative you wouldn't invite over your house because expensive shyt would come up missing or he would be hating the whole time while at your house.