Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's possible...
I don't know those tears could have been regret...
But anybody saying Def Comedy Jam was in the 80's is clueless...
I caught that also and cant take this article seriously. They might have had disagreements but I doubt it was as serious as this article is making it out to be. Bernie career might not have started as quickly as Steve but once he did I never heard anything about them beefing on some rapper shyt. Steve is aight. Not a real big fan but I can't knock his hustle. He grinding his ass off to get where he is today and for that I give him props.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Can you imagine if they put p*ssy in a can?
nikkas'll be shoplifting and shyt.

:mjcry: That was my uncle from Chi-town. I swear that city produced some of the illest black men ever from Quincy Jones to Curtis Mayfield to Robin Harris to Kanye West.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"You want me to get on the table and dance? You want me to shine ya shoes? You want me to smiiiiile atchu?" :mjcry:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Wow!! Steve was on some hoe shyt foreal! ! I never knew that! Mack better than me! Cuz I woulda put hands on Steve bytch ass for trying to fukk up my money !! What kinda friend is that?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Didnt steve perform first? :duck:
I think Corey Holcomb was talking about this on Foxxhole a couple of years ago. Supposedly Steve used to be the closer on the tour until people started leaving cause he couldn't follow Bernie Mac. Then they made him like the host/mc that kept the show going like in the movie version.