343 Cancels Halo Infinite Split-Screen Co-op, Delays Season 3 till next year

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The lack of campaign co-op really turned me off from playing as I only ever played Halo co-op. These dudes are down bad.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Microsoft is not a good video game company. They just have more money than everybody else so they can endure infinite fukkups.

There is no culture or leadership that actually loves video games.

I see what you did there fam :pachaha:

All jokes aside, I agree with you except I do believe that Phil does love video games. Problem is he's told so many duck tales over the years, you can't rely on his word either.

They ran Halo into the ground and 343i ain't Bungie.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I see what you did there fam :pachaha:

All jokes aside, I agree with you except I do believe that Phil does love video games. Problem is he's told so many duck tales over the years, you can't rely on his word either.

They ran Halo into the ground and 343i ain't Bungie.
I really don't think he does. If Phil actually cared, their first party output would be equal to Sony's or better. He's been in charge for a long time now and nothing has changed since he took over from Mattrick. The exact same issues still persist.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I really don't think he does. If Phil actually cared, their first party output would be equal to Sony's or better. He's been in charge for a long time now and nothing has changed since he took over from Mattrick. The exact same issues still persist.

I mean you ain't lying. Been lying for years, but they still defend him :yeshrug:

ECFbQVxUwAAGhjz.jpg

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I enjoy Halo Infinite it has good foundation, but these people seem to only add 1 brick on the foundation per season.
Where are all the vehicles from Halo's Past? We've been using the same guns and vehicles since launch. The Season pass is mostly trash cosmetics, progression is trash. months of desynching I'm not even sure if it's fixed since I stopped playing because I could barely get into Big Team Battles. Lots of things promised for later and later keeps getting delayed...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They probably cancelled the ray tracing they said would be implemented shortly after launch also