The Truth
Does this count as fit thick :lupe:
10948812_1537545849849810_158140579_n.jpg
No

Now that im home:youngsabo:Fit pawgs unleashed
Katy Hearn:whew:

Ashley Belger:ohlawd:

Mari Brennan:wow:

I can't wait to get a car:mjcry:Going to the gyms near a college.

I was actually looking for Katy Hearns but couldn't remember her name

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No

I was actually looking for Katy Hearns but couldn't remember her name
Dynamite. A dope armpiece. I seriously can't be arsed to be as attracted to regular chicks. I was even thinking about signing up for crossfit
after seeing the chicks that were in the place. However, I know here in Chicago, women with these kinds of bodies aren't plentiful. Can't wait to move.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Dynamite. A dope armpiece. I seriously can't be arsed to be as attracted to regular chicks. I was even thinking about signing up for crossfit
after seeing the chicks that were in the place. However, I know here in Chicago, women with these kinds of bodies aren't plentiful. Can't wait to move.
I went to the UFC gym over here and had this THICK fit white girl working there

I almost signed up but shyt is like 100 a month and I don't care to do the classes.

It's also $20 a day... But fukk that too, seems like a ripoff.. But I'm sure some baddies be in there

I hate crossfit or I might've joined that too

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went to the UFC gym over here and had this THICK fit white girl working there

I almost signed up but shyt is like 100 a month and I don't care to do the classes.

It's also $20 a day... But fukk that too, seems like a ripoff.. But I'm sure some baddies be in there

I hate crossfit or I might've joined that too
Thats what im saying. At the chain gyms, yea, you find some bad chicks every blue moon, but they also got they headphone game tight so you have no real shot to
talk to them. Also, when im at the gym, its strictly for workouts:manny:

On the other hand, paying a bit more and going to college-driven areas yields hundreds of chicks who play sports and hit the gym for REAL, but it also costs
an arm to live or gym in those places. Im gonna have to make some sacrifices, though, cause while im out here turning down mad meals to trim down, I will be damned
if im attached to a chick who "loves her curves" when they look more like rolls. I have to curve damn near my entire neighborhood cause the larry is real around here.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Thats what im saying. At the chain gyms, yea, you find some bad chicks every blue moon, but they also got they headphone game tight so you have no real shot to
talk to them. Also, when im at the gym, its strictly for workouts:manny:

On the other hand, paying a bit more and going to college-driven areas yields hundreds of chicks who play sports and hit the gym for REAL, but it also costs
an arm to live or gym in those places. Im gonna have to make some sacrifices, though, cause while im out here turning down mad meals to trim down, I will be damned
if im attached to a chick who "loves her curves" when they look more like rolls. I have to curve damn near my entire neighborhood cause the larry is real around here.
definitely true.. It's like being heavy is cool af back in the hood

But yeah you might be right. I might join the UFC shyt then, because at least they got all the boxing equipment that I like using and aren't too many legit boxing gyms in my area (nor any bad chicks that be in there)

nikkas in chain gyms are annoying as fukk as well...

But fukk crossfit to the core of me. You're also right about gyms on college campuses

That what I miss about a city like Miami... Or even ATL. Bad chicks be in the gym like :wow:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
definitely true.. It's like being heavy is cool af back in the hood

But yeah you might be right. I might join the UFC shyt then, because at least they got all the boxing equipment that I like using and aren't too many legit boxing gyms in my area (nor any bad chicks that be in there)

nikkas in chain gyms are annoying as fukk as well...

But fukk crossfit to the core of me. You're also right about gyms on college campuses

That what I miss about a city like Miami... Or even ATL. Bad chicks be in the gym like :wow:
:patrice:I feel like I need to set aside a few hundred bucks and take a flight to ATL for a weekend during the winter.
All I know is I wanna hit the gym HEAVY soon. I'm working a 7 day schedule though so that shyt is scressful with no car:sadcam:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:patrice:I feel like I need to set aside a few hundred bucks and take a flight to ATL for a weekend during the winter.
All I know is I wanna hit the gym HEAVY soon. I'm working a 7 day schedule though so that shyt is scressful with no car:sadcam:
It'll come breh :mjcry:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
White women faces dont last past 35. You gotta get in early and enjoy that shyt to the fullest then dash on em.

LAtinas and Black women got that longevity in the face.