The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her body is built like a chick that works out at the gym i go too. Chick be hittin that iron like a savage. She always in the gym before i get there and never leaves before me. I heard her talking with another juice head (female) and when she said she didn't even like big guys or guys that work out alot I was like :wtf:

I mean how does that even work, you get home from hours at the gym and ya man eating pizza and cinna sticks.

So now anytime she looks my way I'm like:hamster:

Can't tell if shes:beli: or:ehh:

Either way she's a beast for putting in as much work as she puts in at the gym

Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna ask the question cause I genuinely can't tell...

Are some of ya'll serious about this PAWG thing? Like you really prefer white women? I don't care either way I just can't tell if ya'll are being serious or if it's a long running joke around here.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna ask the question cause I genuinely can't tell...

Are some of ya'll serious about this PAWG thing? Like you really prefer white women? I don't care either way I just can't tell if ya'll are being serious or if it's a long running joke around here.
We fukk aaround w/ the use of the term but there no way in hell we turning down the type of chick in the op

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
We fukk aaround w/ the use of the term but there no way in hell we turning down the type of chick in the op

Yea I'd definitely stick my dikk in most of her holes too just wasn't sure if it was a movement or a joke. Thx breh.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
If she focused on her outter thighs her shyt would b 100/100.

Alot of cacs have no outer thigh curve...

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.