At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:Reminds me of the chicks I saw when I skated past this crossfit gym last week.

There is no earthly reason I can think of for folks to prefer sedentary chicks. Half the people consider "fit" be on some skeletal/skinny fat or "timebomb" status. The fit body>>>>>>>>> fukk all that other mess. Gym curves >hereditary curves.

And while this lady is nice, Katy Hearn smashes her. The baby face and mean body is a Problem:whew:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I mean given that she has curves and is in thorough shape, her needing to be "thick" is almost greedy.
Thick to me is having curves

She's muscular... Fit. A nice body IMO but I wouldn't call her thick

I would say she's solid. But I like those body types as well

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thick to me is having curves

She's muscular... Fit. A nice body IMO but I wouldn't call her thick

I would say she's solid. But I like those body types as well
I wanna envision what you consider thick, cause her level of muscularity to me is the definition of thick. Add 3% body fat to her and she would have chicks upset at themselves.

When I hear thick nowadays, it's usually about some chicks with bodies that have an expiration date. Fat cells don't go away. Health is life:blessed:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I wanna envision what you consider thick, cause her level of muscularity to me is the definition of thick. Add 3% body fat to her and she would have chicks upset at themselves.

When I hear thick nowadays, it's usually about some chicks with bodies that have an expiration date. Fat cells don't go away. Health is life:blessed:
A thick fit chick... I got you breh

5d8b7390dccb74f204a6edde1ca28447.jpg

409x500px-LL-41a11253_image.jpeg

dsc_6534.jpg
(My personal favorite atm )

tumblr_m192tcFzUN1qbmigqo1_1280.jpg

6476ef017a6b8186f98075ebd99d9d9a.jpg

500x1000px-LL-55260044_B3qcGspIMAEjaEk.jpeg

53411a9d1948e987b7924bd6c0cc1afa.jpg

dylan-and-dakota-gonzalez-7.jpg

I mean I could keep going too

Volleyball players, track athletes, gymnasts, dancers, every bytch in Brazil, etc.,

There are examples of thick fit women everywhere.. Even thicker pawgs

Chick in OP is a female weightlifter (not bodybuilder or competitive lifter) so she's gonna have some curves but I just don't think she's thick:yeshrug:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
So get this - we had a lot fat bodies in my unit that failed their apft and height/weight test. This female NCO - super fit all in that crossfit shyt, was selected to conduct remedial pt. So she was in my office briefing the apft failures and she was wearing yoga pants and some sort of tight shirt -almost looked like a sports bra but it covered much more. I literally had this face :mjcry: the whole time just looking at her. bytch was bad too, pawg and everything. She had a ncie little bubble on her too

also my prior service army breh's know what I'm talking about

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Her body is built like a chick that works out at the gym i go too. Chick be hittin that iron like a savage. She always in the gym before i get there and never leaves before me. I heard her talking with another juice head (female) and when she said she didn't even like big guys or guys that work out alot I was like :wtf:

I mean how does that even work, you get home from hours at the gym and ya man eating pizza and cinna sticks.

This doesn't add up. I'm not saying you're lying. I just don't see how a female fitness enthusiast wouldn't prefer someone just as yoked as she was, relatively speaking.

A part of me thinks she might want a nikka she can toss around :lupe:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Now that im home:youngsabo:Fit pawgs unleashed
Katy Hearn:whew:

Ashley Belger:ohlawd:

Mari Brennan:wow:

I can't wait to get a car:mjcry:Going to the gyms near a college.