31-Year-Old Black Guy in the Midwest Uses a $5,000/Year Dating Service

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Your a massage therapist?

Tell me how it is for a black male massage therapist in the massage industry. I've thought about getting certified & trying to do something part time independently
Esthetician but they teqch you the basics of massage. As far as the other question I guess it depends on location. Youd do a lot better here than I assume like Alabama or something. You a double minority in the beuaty field as a black man. If youre clean and professional youll eat in most big cities job wise. Massage therapists are always in demand too. Only problem is the ergonomics of the job are insane and if you arent careful youll have a short ass career because its hard

Girl

Banned
Daps
Oh yeah for sure I’d never start a family with a white women.

And make sure you never start one with a black woman either, please! For any low self-esteem black woman that would choose to mate with you, please do us a favor and never start a family with her. Also, make sure you don't have girls, cos those girls might be viewed as black girls and with a dad like you, they're fvcked.

Last edited:

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Esthetician but they teqch you the basics of massage. As far as the other question I guess it depends on location. Youd do a lot better here than I assume like Alabama or something. You a double minority in the beuaty field as a black man. If youre clean and professional youll eat in most big cities job wise. Massage therapists are always in demand too. Only problem is the ergonomics of the job are insane and if you arent careful youll have a short ass career because its hard

I read being a male in that industry can be a double edged sword. On one hand you have women that specifically seek out males because they want a stronger more intense massage a woman can't deliver. On the other hand some women don't want a man for fear of sexual harassment or their husbands requesting women only massage therapist cause they don't want a man massaging their wife

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I read being a male in that industry can be a double edged sword. On one hand you have women that specifically seek out males because they want a stronger more intense massage a woman can't deliver. On the other hand some women don't want a man for fear of sexual harassment or their husbands requesting women only massage therapist cause they don't want a man massaging their wife

Yeah Ive had women not want me to wax them and shyt. It can be irritating becausw who the fukk ia gonna get off waxing some white woman hairy legs :dahell:

Also im short and "pretty", Prince like so I can get away with being in this field moreso than some 6 6 brolic nikka. Hell most clients probs think Im gay till I start talking. Its a odd dynamic. Id say go for it only if you have a true passion for it. This field is not a quick lick you can hit for a come up. You got to low key love the shyt you do or youll burn out fast.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
And make sure you never start one with a black women either, please! For any low self-esteem black woman that would choose to mate with you, please do us a favor and never start a family with her. Also, make sure you don't have girls, cos those girls might be viewed as black girls and with a dad like you, they're fvcked.

:comeon:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Top 30 Interracial Dating Cities

1. Honolulu, Hawaii
– aside from one of the best beach destinations, Honolulu is also considered as a best city for single women and one of the top 30 interracial dating cities. It is the top best cities for young people. Honolulu is the main gate to Hawaii and the major entryway to the US. In Hawaii, you’ll see many different blends.

2. San Francisco, California– in California, you’ll see black dating brown, white dating black, black dating white, white dating Chinese, Japanese and so on. It seems that race is not a conflict when it comes to dating.

3. San Diego, California– Just like San Francisco, interracial couples are very common in San Diego.

4. Arlington, Texas– Texas is still considered as one of the conservative places but when it comes to interracial dating, Arlington, Texas is just one of the many open cities worldwide.

5. New York City, New York– noted for its cosmopolitan nature and diverse background, New York is known to have at least 40% of its population born from foreign lands. And if we are going to talk about the cities spoken languages, you’d be surprised to find out that there are approximately 800 languages used in the city. You might wonder how NYC would be one of the top cities for interracial dating, well, love doesn’t have any language barrier.

6. Seattle, WA– this is the place where you’d see many white women dating black or black women dating white men. Seattle metro has also one of the highest rates of interracial relationship and marriages. It’s considered as one of the best and top cities for interracial dating.

7. Minneapolis, Minnesota– is one big city where interracial dating is widely accepted too. If you wanna go date white women, date black girl, this is place to go. According to interracial dating central, 44% have black wives.:mjpls::mjpls:

8. Washington DC-Washington DC is also a very good place for multicultural dating. Whether you are a white woman seeking for a black man or vice versa, this place is certainly one of the best cities for interracial dating.

9. Columbia, MA– Columbia is well known for its mixed raced population and so mixed dating is never really a problem especially these days.

10. Atlanta, Georgia– Georgia landed as one of the 5 states for interracial dating, particularly Atlanta where it has been reported that it’ as good as New York and Washington DC and a very good place to start interracial dating. And since Georgia is famous for wonderful spots, it has become well to known to meet your ideal person from anywhere around the globe.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Top 30 Interracial Dating Cities

1. Honolulu, Hawaii
– aside from one of the best beach destinations, Honolulu is also considered as a best city for single women and one of the top 30 interracial dating cities. It is the top best cities for young people. Honolulu is the main gate to Hawaii and the major entryway to the US. In Hawaii, you’ll see many different blends.

2. San Francisco, California– in California, you’ll see black dating brown, white dating black, black dating white, white dating Chinese, Japanese and so on. It seems that race is not a conflict when it comes to dating.

3. San Diego, California– Just like San Francisco, interracial couples are very common in San Diego.

4. Arlington, Texas– Texas is still considered as one of the conservative places but when it comes to interracial dating, Arlington, Texas is just one of the many open cities worldwide.

5. New York City, New York– noted for its cosmopolitan nature and diverse background, New York is known to have at least 40% of its population born from foreign lands. And if we are going to talk about the cities spoken languages, you’d be surprised to find out that there are approximately 800 languages used in the city. You might wonder how NYC would be one of the top cities for interracial dating, well, love doesn’t have any language barrier.

6. Seattle, WA– this is the place where you’d see many white women dating black or black women dating white men. Seattle metro has also one of the highest rates of interracial relationship and marriages. It’s considered as one of the best and top cities for interracial dating.

7. Minneapolis, Minnesota– is one big city where interracial dating is widely accepted too. If you wanna go date white women, date black girl, this is place to go. According to interracial dating central, 44% have black wives.:mjpls::mjpls:

8. Washington DC-Washington DC is also a very good place for multicultural dating. Whether you are a white woman seeking for a black man or vice versa, this place is certainly one of the best cities for interracial dating.

9. Columbia, MA– Columbia is well known for its mixed raced population and so mixed dating is never really a problem especially these days.

10. Atlanta, Georgia– Georgia landed as one of the 5 states for interracial dating, particularly Atlanta where it has been reported that it’ as good as New York and Washington DC and a very good place to start interracial dating. And since Georgia is famous for wonderful spots, it has become well to known to meet your ideal person from anywhere around the globe.
Its true. Africans stayyyyyy on one white here :mjpls:

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Yeah Ive had women not want me to wax them and shyt. It can be irritating becausw who the fukk ia gonna get off waxing some white woman hairy legs :dahell:

Also im short and "pretty", Prince like so I can get away with being in this field moreso than some 6 6 brolic nikka. Hell most clients probs think Im gay till I start talking. Its a odd dynamic. Id say go for it only if you have a true passion for it. This field is not a quick lick you can hit for a come up. You got to low key love the shyt you do or youll burn out fast.

I'll see what these classes are hitting for

Daps
And make sure you never start one with a black woman either, please! For any low self-esteem black woman that would choose to mate with you, please do us a favor and never start a family with her. Also, make sure you don't have girls, cos those girls might be viewed as black girls and with a dad like you, they're fvcked.
I never even said anything derogatory about BW, FOH