31-Year-Old Black Guy in the Midwest Uses a $5,000/Year Dating Service

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is a struggle out here for anything serious as women are becoming more and more serial daters.

If dude is looking for long term he has to suck it up and let timing and opportunity work for him. I hate this as well but cold approach is a myth, the woman has to already like you in some way.

If he just wants to smash, he could have dropped that $5k on the backpages and smashed something.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
It is a struggle out here for anything serious as women are becoming more and more serial daters.

If dude is looking for long term he has to suck it up and let timing and opportunity work for him. I hate this as well but cold approach is a myth, the woman has to already like you in some way.

If he just wants to smash, he could have dropped that $5k on the backpages and smashed something.

facts

/thread

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I might fukk around and have a similar future but excluding your own women and $200 dates are making shyt 10 times harder for this dude. Then again, I don't believe this story.
Top 30 Interracial Dating Cities

1. Honolulu, Hawaii
– aside from one of the best beach destinations, Honolulu is also considered as a best city for single women and one of the top 30 interracial dating cities. It is the top best cities for young people. Honolulu is the main gate to Hawaii and the major entryway to the US. In Hawaii, you’ll see many different blends.

2. San Francisco, California– in California, you’ll see black dating brown, white dating black, black dating white, white dating Chinese, Japanese and so on. It seems that race is not a conflict when it comes to dating.

3. San Diego, California– Just like San Francisco, interracial couples are very common in San Diego.

4. Arlington, Texas– Texas is still considered as one of the conservative places but when it comes to interracial dating, Arlington, Texas is just one of the many open cities worldwide.

5. New York City, New York– noted for its cosmopolitan nature and diverse background, New York is known to have at least 40% of its population born from foreign lands. And if we are going to talk about the cities spoken languages, you’d be surprised to find out that there are approximately 800 languages used in the city. You might wonder how NYC would be one of the top cities for interracial dating, well, love doesn’t have any language barrier.

6. Seattle, WA– this is the place where you’d see many white women dating black or black women dating white men. Seattle metro has also one of the highest rates of interracial relationship and marriages. It’s considered as one of the best and top cities for interracial dating.

7. Minneapolis, Minnesota– is one big city where interracial dating is widely accepted too. If you wanna go date white women, date black girl, this is place to go. According to interracial dating central, 44% have black wives.:mjpls::mjpls:

8. Washington DC-Washington DC is also a very good place for multicultural dating. Whether you are a white woman seeking for a black man or vice versa, this place is certainly one of the best cities for interracial dating.

9. Columbia, MA– Columbia is well known for its mixed raced population and so mixed dating is never really a problem especially these days.

10. Atlanta, Georgia– Georgia landed as one of the 5 states for interracial dating, particularly Atlanta where it has been reported that it’ as good as New York and Washington DC and a very good place to start interracial dating. And since Georgia is famous for wonderful spots, it has become well to known to meet your ideal person from anywhere around the globe.
Arlington and Atlanta are very hard to believe.

If he just wants to smash, he could have dropped that $5k on
the backpages and smashed something
Shhhhhh :troll:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No,this is his league.
amy-schumer-strapless-bikini-body-hawaii-05.jpg

Amy Schumer married dawg!...

Daps
Top 30 Interracial Dating Cities

1. Honolulu, Hawaii
– aside from one of the best beach destinations, Honolulu is also considered as a best city for single women and one of the top 30 interracial dating cities. It is the top best cities for young people. Honolulu is the main gate to Hawaii and the major entryway to the US. In Hawaii, you’ll see many different blends.

2. San Francisco, California– in California, you’ll see black dating brown, white dating black, black dating white, white dating Chinese, Japanese and so on. It seems that race is not a conflict when it comes to dating.

3. San Diego, California– Just like San Francisco, interracial couples are very common in San Diego.

4. Arlington, Texas– Texas is still considered as one of the conservative places but when it comes to interracial dating, Arlington, Texas is just one of the many open cities worldwide.

5. New York City, New York– noted for its cosmopolitan nature and diverse background, New York is known to have at least 40% of its population born from foreign lands. And if we are going to talk about the cities spoken languages, you’d be surprised to find out that there are approximately 800 languages used in the city. You might wonder how NYC would be one of the top cities for interracial dating, well, love doesn’t have any language barrier.

6. Seattle, WA– this is the place where you’d see many white women dating black or black women dating white men. Seattle metro has also one of the highest rates of interracial relationship and marriages. It’s considered as one of the best and top cities for interracial dating.

7. Minneapolis, Minnesota– is one big city where interracial dating is widely accepted too. If you wanna go date white women, date black girl, this is place to go. According to interracial dating central, 44% have black wives.:mjpls::mjpls:

8. Washington DC-Washington DC is also a very good place for multicultural dating. Whether you are a white woman seeking for a black man or vice versa, this place is certainly one of the best cities for interracial dating.

9. Columbia, MA– Columbia is well known for its mixed raced population and so mixed dating is never really a problem especially these days.

10. Atlanta, Georgia– Georgia landed as one of the 5 states for interracial dating, particularly Atlanta where it has been reported that it’ as good as New York and Washington DC and a very good place to start interracial dating. And since Georgia is famous for wonderful spots, it has become well to known to meet your ideal person from anywhere around the globe.

Where the hell is Columbia, MA? They talking about Maryland or South Carolina. Don't know if I can trust this list, author probably just made this shyt up on their own anecdotal experiences, if even that.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California

Yep...the days of leave it to beaver and the Cosbys are about over..

many women today have careers or have some sucka financing they lifestyle and exploring their hoeness to the world they not looking for serious relationship unless they over 35 average or below average looking or has a kid or 2 and no dudes checking for them because of younger and fresher meat on the market..

Dude trying to hard for love in a world where love for another don't exist

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
All these guys care about is fat asses nothing else. Like they're hyper fixated on the girl's ass. Not her face, not her t*ts, not her personality, likes or dislikes, hobbies, intellect, etc. Just ass. I had friends who were like this. shyts weird to me.

If he is strictly focused on getting a white girl, I doubt having a big ass is on his list

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Play c00n games, get c00n prizes. I didn't know dudes like him existed until I hit the anime scene in undergrad. I learned QUICKLY that all ur skin folk ain't ur kinfolk. Blk dudes in those circles LITERALLY didn't even want to be associated with anything blk and female b/c they were afraid white females would think they were only interested in blks.:francis:
This is the type of dude to hang out with whites and get mad when they only try to set him up with other blks. Leads to all types of awkward ass conversations with whites simpering and asking leading questions like "Well why wouldn't you want to date a blk chick?" Because they love hearing about dysfunctionality and getting validation from a self-hater.

This same clown will settle for a fugly white chick and swear up and down that no blk chick was "checking" for him knowing good and well blk women weren't on his radar to begin with. The struggle fantasies c00ns concoct. "All my life I had to...":camby:
He probably stereotypes his own women as ghetto but let's white chicks talk to him like a dog. c00ning is a disease.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
According to coli fables just get your money up
The six figure coli nykka fable has been destroyed :to:
Nah he a beta simp. He has no game. The problem with dudes with no game they think once they get the money and success women will flood to them. But they didn’t fix their inner game and their game with women in general. While you are on the grind you gotta work on yourself. He is too soft and weak.

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Also if he even tried to get with sistas they wouldn’t fukk with him because he clearly has no game and has beta tendencies. If white women ain’t fukking with him then black women for damn sure aint gonna give him a time of day.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Also if he even tried to get with sistas they wouldn’t fukk with him because he clearly has no game and has beta tendencies. If white women ain’t fukking with him then black women for damn sure aint gonna give him a time of day.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/regular-black-women-appreciation-thread.477581/
:comeon:

A good deal of chicks in that thread would but he has already counted them out b/c he ONLY wants to date IR.

This is the type of stuff I'm talking about when I mention entire swaths of blk chicks that are invisible. There are PLENTY of low key blk chicks that are normal looking and would treat him like a king.
But he gon pay that white tax b/c a cum-faced bytches' ice is colder.

And that would be fine if these types wouldn't lie once they are called out for their c00ning and pretend like no blk chick would have wanted him.

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/regular-black-women-appreciation-thread.477581/
:comeon:

A good deal of chicks in that thread would but he has already counted them out b/c he ONLY wants to date IR.

This is the type of stuff I'm talking about when I mention entire swaths of blk chicks that are invisible. There are PLENTY of low key blk chicks that are normal looking and would treat him like a king.
But he gon pay that white tax b/c a cum-faced bytches' ice is colder.

And that would be fine if these types wouldn't lie once they are called out for their c00ning and pretend like no blk chick would have wanted him.

I dunno he sounds like a weak nikka. Plus he might be out of shape. I doubt any woman would fukk with him if he gives of a lame and desperate aura. So imagine him successful and he is out of shape and has no game. At the end of the day to pull any title of women you need some form of game and in decent shape. If doesn’t have none of that and is a lame then those regular sistas wouldn’t fukk with him. Simple as that.