31-Year-Old Black Guy in the Midwest Uses a $5,000/Year Dating Service

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Nah he a beta simp. He has no game. The problem with dudes with no game they think once they get the money and success women will flood to them. But they didn’t fix their inner game and their game with women in general. While you are on the grind you gotta work on yourself. He is too soft and weak.

You have to be millionaire status to pull chicks with money being the only factor.

Six figs just gets you the chicks that were borderline about fu**ing with you. It's a deal closer, not the end all be all.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I dunno he sounds like a weak nikka. Plus he might be out of shape. I doubt any woman would fukk with him if he gives of a lame and desperate aura. So imagine him successful and he is out of shape and has no game. At the end of the day to pull any title of women you need some form of game and in decent shape. If doesn’t have none of that and is a lame then those regular sistas wouldn’t fukk with him. Simple as that.
Some chicks are lames themselves and would shyt themselves at a dude talking to them even with a gut believe it or not. And not all are unfortunate looking. Girls just have the luxury of hiding their lameness behind being shy more than men do b/c ya'll are traditionally the pursuers due to ur sexual urges.

The regular chicks would give him a shot but they are nowhere NEAR his radar. And everybody thinks it takes rejection to create a c00n but not every c00n has some "blk females didn't wanna go to the prom with me" backstory. Sometimes it's a case of nobody ever hooks me up with the hot blonde craziness, especially depending on if he grew up around whites.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I know a nikka from Minny who was born poor and short and could get all the bytches
prince_promo.jpg
:russ:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Some chicks are lames themselves and would shyt themselves at a dude talking to them even with a gut believe it or not. And not all are unfortunate looking. Girls just have the luxury of hiding their lameness behind being shy more than men do b/c ya'll are traditionally the pursuers due to ur sexual urges.

The regular chicks would give him a shot but they are nowhere NEAR his radar. And everybody thinks it takes rejection to create a c00n but not every c00n has some "blk females didn't wanna go to the prom with me" backstory. Sometimes it's a case of nobody ever hooks me up with the hot blonde craziness, especially depending on if he grew up around whites.
You right there is females who are "lame" like they are socially awkward. But the thing with yall is whether a woman is shy or outgoing is if a dude lacks confidence or is unsure with himself it is a turn off for yall. This guy is a lame with low confidence. A regular woman wont fukk with off the strength that he is unsure of himself. That is all I am saying. tell not that you would give attention to a needy low confident dude. Cuz this nikka reeks of it. Plus he a c00n as well.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
You have to be millionaire status to pull chicks with money being the only factor.

Six figs just gets you the chicks that were borderline about fu**ing with you. It's a deal closer, not the end all be all.

whatttttt????:stopitslime:

regular lame black chics aint checking for that lame ass nikka just like he aint checking for them.

they cancel each other out.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You right there is females who are "lame" like they are socially awkward. But the thing with yall is whether a woman is shy or outgoing is if a dude lacks confidence or is unsure with himself it is a turn off for yall. This guy is a lame with low confidence. A regular woman wont fukk with off the strength that he is unsure of himself. That is all I am saying. tell not that you would give attention to a needy low confident dude. Cuz this nikka reeks of it. Plus he a c00n as well.
Yeah not just socially awkward either but just plain weirdo chicks too...:patrice:

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
Wait, he black and not eating out here. these stupid beckys loveeee nikkas. I'm not into white women but I could have a different one every week if I felt like it. He got a bag to spend 1k on dates a month and cant get a LTR? this shyt sounds like :duck:

:duck:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps

depends on the city/location and the type of women you are trying to pull.It can be more of case of who you know and being able to get into certain places that can attract the attention of women.
You can have enough money to drive a ferrari 458 but that can only get you so far

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
White women are like the easiest women to pull. I see plenty of fine white women with mediocre looking men (no homo) yet to pull a fine black woman you practically have to be Tupac in a business suit unless you live somewhere like Atlanta.

How true is that, coli brehs? :sas2:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Nah he a beta simp. He has no game. The problem with dudes with no game they think once they get the money and success women will flood to them. But they didn’t fix their inner game and their game with women in general. While you are on the grind you gotta work on yourself. He is too soft and weak.

A lot of parents are to blame for this mentality as well "As long as you get a good paying career, women will flock to you"

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I dunno he sounds like a weak nikka. Plus he might be out of shape. I doubt any woman would fukk with him if he gives of a lame and desperate aura. So imagine him successful and he is out of shape and has no game. At the end of the day to pull any title of women you need some form of game and in decent shape. If doesn’t have none of that and is a lame then those regular sistas wouldn’t fukk with him. Simple as that.

Some people are truly in denial of the dating game. The nature of today's game is superficial and fast paced.