31-Year-Old Black Guy in the Midwest Uses a $5,000/Year Dating Service

Daps
I might fukk around and have a similar future but excluding your own women and $200 dates are making shyt 10 times harder for this dude. Then again, I don't believe this story.

Arlington and Atlanta are very hard to believe.

Shhhhhh :troll:

Arlington is legit. In my single days, I only dated black women and white women (could never pull Mexican chicks for some reason). I found sistas in Irving, Dallas, Plano etc....all over DFW. With the white girls, i'd say 1/3 of the ones that got to the 'Netflix & Chill' stage lived within a 5 to 10 mile radius of Cowboys Stadium. Women aren't too different once you get them out on a date or two, but it was hard just to get the Dallas girls to even go out once. Arlington females would usually give a brotha a chance just because you had the confidence to talk to them. Dallas ladies have too many options, paralysis by analysis.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Arlington is legit. In my single days, I only dated black women and white women (could never pull Mexican chicks for some reason). I found sistas in Irving, Dallas, Plano etc....all over DFW. With the white girls, i'd say 1/3 of the ones that got to the 'Netflix & Chill' stage lived within a 5 to 10 mile radius of Cowboys Stadium. Women aren't too different once you get them out on a date or two, but it was hard just to get the Dallas girls to even go out once. Arlington females would usually give a brotha a chance just because you had the confidence to talk to them. Dallas ladies have too many options, paralysis by analysis.
Ah okay...I just figured them good ol Texas boys wasn't having it :mjpls:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
here's the woman he wants

1bae85bb6358fdbd5611a4f62cddb0e1.jpg

raw

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
First time seeing this thread...if i heard this in real life i would say this shyt got to be a lie