31-Year-Old Black Guy in the Midwest Uses a $5,000/Year Dating Service

Daps
They have a very unique sense of femininity that's specific to them. They're easily the most sheltered/naive of all races of women and when you're a jaded man, that's appealing to you. I dont want a women who's seen too much struggle. I don't even want a women who was raised by people who have seen struggle. When dealing with certain white women,you can look into their eyes and see that same youthful/naive/bubbly girl you would have seen if you looked in her eyes years ago and no other race provides that. I like all races of women, don't get it twisted and would love to settle down with a black women but there's something about a sheltered white women from the suburbs....it's like I'm taking a trip to a different world when I'm with one, it's like a drug, you won't understand my words if you havent taken said drug before

Those youthful and innocent girls who were beaming with joy as they joined crowds and celebrated black men and women being lynched? Those bubbly girls who go on facebook and stream all kinds of racist virulence towards black athletes kneeling for the innocent black men and women gunned down by race soldiers? Those angelic women who teach our children and neglect their academic needs because of preconceived notions of our inferiority? :pachaha:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
They have a very unique sense of femininity that's specific to them. They're easily the most sheltered/naive of all races of women and when you're a jaded man, that's appealing to you. I dont want a women who's seen too much struggle. I don't even want a women who was raised by people who have seen struggle. When dealing with certain white women,you can look into their eyes and see that same youthful/naive/bubbly girl you would have seen if you looked in her eyes years ago and no other race provides that. I like all races of women, don't get it twisted and would love to settle down with a black women but there's something about a sheltered white women from the suburbs....it's like I'm taking a trip to a different world when I'm with one, it's like a drug, you won't understand my words if you havent taken said drug before
:mjpls:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Still :mjlol:

Imagine a white chick saying a guy making good money driving a benz isn't good enough for her.

Spending $5k a year on dating services..this dude is a loser...looking for a long term relationship?

Man dude need to look in church and even then that isnt guaranteed ..:pachaha:

Dude gotta be a simp..probably walks on eggshells ,goes overboard on trying to impress chicks.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Still :mjlol:

Imagine a white chick saying a guy making good money driving a benz isn't good enough for her.

Spending $5k a year on dating services..this dude is a loser...looking for a long term relationship?

Man dude need to look in church and even then that isnt guaranteed ..:pachaha:

Dude gotta be a simp..probably walks on eggshells ,goes overboard on trying to impress chicks.
Has to be ducktales. Here of all places? the entire scenario sounds preposterous. every time I go out to the club/bar I have some random white bytch on my jock. and I'm far from a baller.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
"Your not good enough for me..." :picard: Gawddamn I never heard that from ANY female...jesuz christ...
THIS.

i see why some dudes scared to talk to women now.

i never got turned down bad ever in my life.
i couldnt imagine.

it must hurt :mjcry:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
sounds like this guy , an awkward ,c00nish beta male

davecat11.jpg

:picard:

TheCPA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Montreal, Canada
I don't think this story is real, i can't believe someone can catch so many L in a single life and not killing himself:mjcry:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
here's the woman he wants

1bae85bb6358fdbd5611a4f62cddb0e1.jpg

or

28974978182_3363ffcb7f.jpg

INSTEAD OF PROBABLY STAYING IN HIS LANE WITH THIS TYPE

Amber+Riley+Jeans+Bootcut+Jeans+HHmwRq4BHeAx.jpg

nikkaS LIVING OUT FANTASIES THINKING SINCE THEY INCOME IS HIGH AND THEY EDUCATED, THEY DESERVE THE CREAM OF THE CROP.... SAME GOES FOR WOMEN

F*ck that I'd hold out too :takedat: Only gon' end up cheating on the last girl for one of the two above anyways :francis: I'd rather shoot 5% with dimes than 75% with 6's :obama:

Daps
Depends on their social circle. A lot of these corporate type chicks been exposed to successful men since they were 18. They also be the main ones "trying" to put stipulations on the P. Only way to guarantee getting quality pu**y off the strength of your income, is to slum it up a little. You might luck up and find a chick that is a professional that has broke ass friends, but outside of that you will always be subject to the whims of a woman that has all the leverage.

I've been in the corporate world for 15 years and the only professional chicks that have shown interest have been fat chicks, and cute chicks with zero body that demanded relationships with marriage potential. At the same time I was going to hood spots or hanging in artsy cliques and bagging 7-7.5 chicks making $12 an hour. Like I said, before. You have to find someone that values what you have.

Truth. It's why corporate females have to find a man early. The longer they wait, the higher their expectations become (after being exposed to lots of attractive, educated, well-compensated men). The men they deem 'on their level' are probably two notches above them. Men with money LIKE women with money, but would be fine with a better looking braud making $12/hr. Women with money LOVE men with money and would not be OK long-term with a better looking man making $12/hr unless he's on some Mandingo shyt and got her walking with a limp.