31-Year-Old Black Guy in the Midwest Uses a $5,000/Year Dating Service

boyboy

Pro
Daps
Also if he is getting these women to meet him I doubt it's his looks. And he is making six figures and these pawgs are telling him he isn't good enough? Most men worth anything are already cuffed or aren't looking. Point being most women have low expectation about the quality of men out there. Lot of dudes out there don't even have jobs. So no ways pawgs telling a six figure bruh he ain't good enough.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
They have a very unique sense of femininity that's specific to them. They're easily the most sheltered/naive of all races of women and when you're a jaded man, that's appealing to you. I dont want a women who's seen too much struggle. I don't even want a women who was raised by people who have seen struggle. When dealing with certain white women,you can look into their eyes and see that same youthful/naive/bubbly girl you would have seen if you looked in her eyes years ago and no other race provides that. I like all races of women, don't get it twisted and would love to settle down with a black women but there's something about a sheltered white women from the suburbs....it's like I'm taking a trip to a different world when I'm with one, it's like a drug, you won't understand my words if you havent taken said drug before

tha fukk

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
The dating scene in Minneapolis is very tough if you are trying to date outside of your race.

Oh he's one of those. Trying he says. He wants a long-term relationship that will lead to marriage, but is trying to date outside his race.

It's one thing to date out... It's another to actively seek it.

He makes 6 figures, but needs a white woman's validation to know he's successful.

Trying:pachaha:

I know a nikka from Minny who was born poor and short and could get all the bytches
prince_promo.jpg
When Doves Cry came on as I read this post.:russ:

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
They have a very unique sense of femininity that's specific to them. They're easily the most sheltered/naive of all races of women and when you're a jaded man, that's appealing to you. I dont want a women who's seen too much struggle. I don't even want a women who was raised by people who have seen struggle. When dealing with certain white women,you can look into their eyes and see that same youthful/naive/bubbly girl you would have seen if you looked in her eyes years ago and no other race provides that. I like all races of women, don't get it twisted and would love to settle down with a black women but there's something about a sheltered white women from the suburbs....it's like I'm taking a trip to a different world when I'm with one, it's like a drug, you won't understand my words if you havent taken said drug before
I see that same naivety and innocence in many black women.Ppl are just blind to it bc the stereotypes of us are so overwhelming to their psyche.
Please never date a black woman.Said woman deserves a man who truly sees who she is.Just stick to dating white women for the rest of your life.No black woman deserves that.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
He has watched too many movies.. date coach?probably a cac too

He needs a real nikka to be his wing man and put him on game
With that kinda bread I'll have hoes eating out of his hand in a month

Problem is, people WILLINGLY REFUSE to give game to people that need it. As in, they want them to fail over and over again so that they look good to women. Suppression of knowledge is real.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I hope this c00n gets there to wherever country that cac chick (the one he's super hopeful for) lives in and gets curved worse than ol' girl who told him:"Probably not, I don't think you're good enough for me."

:mjgrin:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland

tenor.gif

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Sounds fake. I haven't read all the posts so maybe I missed something. Black dude making six figures and white broads won't give him any play? Don't buy it. He would be swimming in pawgs if he was he presenting himself correctly. Unless he is extremely awkward or extremely ugly and I'm talking about bottom 5% ugly or deformed I'm calling BS on this story.

Pretty much any dude with bread can bag chicks wayyy above them looks wise so something else is going on.

Depends on their social circle. A lot of these corporate type chicks been exposed to successful men since they were 18. They also be the main ones "trying" to put stipulations on the P. Only way to guarantee getting quality pu**y off the strength of your income, is to slum it up a little. You might luck up and find a chick that is a professional that has broke ass friends, but outside of that you will always be subject to the whims of a woman that has all the leverage.

I've been in the corporate world for 15 years and the only professional chicks that have shown interest have been fat chicks, and cute chicks with zero body that demanded relationships with marriage potential. At the same time I was going to hood spots or hanging in artsy cliques and bagging 7-7.5 chicks making $12 an hour. Like I said, before. You have to find someone that values what you have.