31-Year-Old Black Guy in the Midwest Uses a $5,000/Year Dating Service

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
They have a very unique sense of femininity that's specific to them. They're easily the most sheltered/naive of all races of women and when you're a jaded man, that's appealing to you. I dont want a women who's seen too much struggle. I don't even want a women who was raised by people who have seen struggle. When dealing with certain white women,you can look into their eyes and see that same youthful/naive/bubbly girl you would have seen if you looked in her eyes years ago and no other race provides that. I like all races of women, don't get it twisted and would love to settle down with a black women but there's something about a sheltered white women from the suburbs....it's like I'm taking a trip to a different world when I'm with one, it's like a drug, you won't understand my words if you havent taken said drug before

:gucci::sitdown::dame::scust:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
its 2018... brehs really need to get off this train of though. Foreign women are not cut off from the rest of the worlds fukkery :mjlol:

Depending where you go their survival skills are even more horned to find and milk simps like him dry.

Very true, but a lame black guy has a better chance of getting an attractive women overseas than in the U.S simply by being different from the men she's used to interacting with. :scust:I've seen the absolute most :flabbynsick: brehs eating overseas simply because they were black.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They have a very unique sense of femininity that's specific to them. They're easily the most sheltered/naive of all races of women and when you're a jaded man, that's appealing to you. I dont want a women who's seen too much struggle. I don't even want a women who was raised by people who have seen struggle. When dealing with certain white women,you can look into their eyes and see that same youthful/naive/bubbly girl you would have seen if you looked in her eyes years ago and no other race provides that. I like all races of women, don't get it twisted and would love to settle down with a black women but there's something about a sheltered white women from the suburbs....it's like I'm taking a trip to a different world when I'm with one, it's like a drug, you won't understand my words if you havent taken said drug before
get them off that pedestal... jeeezus :mjlol:

Daps
I dated a white broad like that. Rich. From the burbs. Very sheltered. Very feminine. She was pleasant to be around.

But on the flipside of that, she'll never TRULY understand your issues. One of my exes didn't even know who LeBron James was for example. White chicks don't scream and yell at you but, they play mind games and since you not expecting them to be grimey, their slimey ways will catch you off guard. You'll always be add odds with being a black man in America and dating a white woman. And you're setting yourself up with a big L by mating with a white chick and having kids that will be distant from your culture. Her family was cool but, the other white broads I mingled with had racist family members. Is the white nookie worth all that?
Oh yeah for sure I’d never start a family with a white women.

Daps
nikka. :mjlol:

Tell us more on this please give us an example of what you do with these "sheltered white women".:pachaha::feedme:Where do you find such a white woman?

nikka stalking these women like

giphy.gif
You can find them in bookstores, cafes libraries and obviously in and around college campuses. I’m still

It’s just different breh.
Wow. This is legit some of the saddest and weirdest shyt Ive seen on here and youre being serious :wow:

Words of a nikka who aint been around these harlots like that. Suburb yt women aint any more or less feminine than anything else. They just stupider and more entitled. Sigh

I’ve been around plenty of em. A lot aren’t shyt but man the small percent who are :wow:
Erm.........

You do realise you can find feminine women in all races. This post is bizarre...
Sure but each race of women has their own style of femininity. A WW from Oregon and a BW from the Bronx can both be feminine but they’re still gonna have different styles

Daps
He's not ugly. If he's getting women to meet up with him, most likely his looks are at least average. Dude probably can't close the deal because he doesn't have the charm.

He's also prolly talking to Becky's that expect 'Tyrone Thunderc*ck' and he's showing up on that :troll:.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Hey at least you answered. Curious what other pawgers think.

Personally, I've worked with white women and gone to school with white woman and grew up around a diverse group of people and don't understand this appeal.My girl is black and youthful and happy. I've met plenty of other black women who are the same.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Holy shyt ifi don't take care I might end up like this guy. I'm not that delusional though