31-Year-Old Black Guy in the Midwest Uses a $5,000/Year Dating Service

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
They have a very unique sense of femininity that's specific to them. They're easily the most sheltered/naive of all races of women and when you're a jaded man, that's appealing to you. I dont want a women who's seen too much struggle. I don't even want a women who was raised by people who have seen struggle. When dealing with certain white women,you can look into their eyes and see that same youthful/naive/bubbly girl you would have seen if you looked in her eyes years ago and no other race provides that. I like all races of women, don't get it twisted and would love to settle down with a black women but there's something about a sheltered white women from the suburbs....it's like I'm taking a trip to a different world when I'm with one, it's like a drug, you won't understand my words if you havent taken said drug before

this nikka talking bout how pawging is a drug

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They have a very unique sense of femininity that's specific to them. They're easily the most sheltered/naive of all races of women and when you're a jaded man, that's appealing to you. I dont want a women who's seen too much struggle. I don't even want a women who was raised by people who have seen struggle. When dealing with certain white women,you can look into their eyes and see that same youthful/naive/bubbly girl you would have seen if you looked in her eyes years ago and no other race provides that. I like all races of women, don't get it twisted and would love to settle down with a black women but there's something about a sheltered white women from the suburbs....it's like I'm taking a trip to a different world when I'm with one, it's like a drug, you won't understand my words if you havent taken said drug before

Whoa I like PAWGs too breh but I can't co-sign this nonsense :picard::hubie:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
This a low key pocket watching thread. If that nikka wanna spend $400 a month to find his pawg wifey then that's his business.

I don't know how much of this I believe tho cuz I do not believe the part about ole girl saying "probably not, you're not good enough for me". Unless the context is they got into a heated exchange or straight up argument about something, I don't believe a chick would just tell a random dude that to his face.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
$17k/yr to spend on women would have me smashing the baddest IG hoes :wow:

Story prolly :duck: tho

Didn't even say what dating service it was

shyt was wild vague, no pics, not even a destination country for his supposed "long distance" girl

:camby:

Yeah shyt is old kinds of :duck:

Them hoes see what he looks like before agreeing to go out...so it can't be his looks

Seal outchea eating
Mad ugly burnt victim looking nikkas eating

Plus he got paper..bytches should be running towards him to clean him out

Hoes would brave through Halitosis to get the bag
:heh:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
sounds like this guy , an awkward ,c00nish beta male

davecat11.jpg

Actually he is doing pretty good. :manny::jbhmm::skip: He has a woman or a sex doll he calls his woman at least....in a far better position than the nikka who is paying 5g's to be told no by females. :pachaha:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Thursday
9 a.m.: Went to a coffee shop to do some work. Met a nice girl at the table next to me. She seemed nice. I said hello, and we talked on and off for about two hours as we worked. Before she left, I said, "It was nice to meet you. Maybe I'll see you again... " and she said, "Probably not, I don't think you're good enough for me."

:heh:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I dated a white broad like that. Rich. From the burbs. Very sheltered. Very feminine. She was pleasant to be around.

But on the flipside of that, she'll never TRULY understand your issues. One of my exes didn't even know who LeBron James was for example. White chicks don't scream and yell at you but, they play mind games and since you not expecting them to be grimey, their slimey ways will catch you off guard. You'll always be at odds with being a black man in America and dating a white woman. And you're setting yourself up with a big L by mating with a white chick and having kids that will be distant from your culture. Her family was cool but, the other white broads I mingled with had racist family members. Is the white nookie worth all that?

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
one of my coworkers used one of these, she was married and had a kid within a year.

they're still married too :manny:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
A lot of dudes struggle because they can't step out of the corporate social environment. These professional type chicks be shooting out of their league because they don't need a man.

Gotta move in circles with broke chicks, and find some that's not on some hood s**t. Every time I meet a broke artsy or foreign chick, she be wanting to get down.

There's a (decent to good looking) chick in Minny cleaning toilets that would slurp dude off rip. But if he only going to happy hours with marketing/HR/sales type brauds, then they gonna choose some other cat.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
WU8GfIn_d.jpg

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt

nikka. :mjlol:

Tell us more on this please give us an example of what you do with these "sheltered white women".:pachaha::feedme:Where do you find such a white woman?

nikka stalking these women like

giphy.gif