31-Year-Old Black Guy in the Midwest Uses a $5,000/Year Dating Service

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
They have a very unique sense of femininity that's specific to them. They're easily the most sheltered/naive of all races of women and when you're a jaded man, that's appealing to you. I dont want a women who's seen too much struggle. I don't even want a women who was raised by people who have seen struggle. When dealing with certain white women,you can look into their eyes and see that same youthful/naive/bubbly girl you would have seen if you looked in her eyes years ago and no other race provides that. I like all races of women, don't get it twisted and would love to settle down with a black women but there's something about a sheltered white women from the suburbs....it's like I'm taking a trip to a different world when I'm with one, it's like a drug, you won't understand my words if you havent taken said drug before
This is by far the weirdest comment i have ever seen. I have always believed Black men who date only White women suffer from some type of mental issue and this post proves it:hhh:

Daps
They have a very unique sense of femininity that's specific to them. They're easily the most sheltered/naive of all races of women and when you're a jaded man, that's appealing to you. I dont want a women who's seen too much struggle. I don't even want a women who was raised by people who have seen struggle. When dealing with certain white women,you can look into their eyes and see that same youthful/naive/bubbly girl you would have seen if you looked in her eyes years ago and no other race provides that. I like all races of women, don't get it twisted and would love to settle down with a black women but there's something about a sheltered white women from the suburbs....it's like I'm taking a trip to a different world when I'm with one, it's like a drug, you won't understand my words if you havent taken said drug before

These are the same women having sex with their underage students, cheating on their husbands, and drinking themselves to death. They are compulsive liars, and that sweet tone masks a lot of passive aggression. They are the most manipulative women on earth, and know how much they can get away with. Throw in some tears, and it's a wrap. That sheltered life is usually just them omitting things about their past.

I say this as a reformed hardcore PAWGer. Trust me. The way you described it, as a drug is correct. But drugs don't allow you to see reality. The illusion of a sweet innocent woman is far from what they are, and it doesn't matter how many black dikks she's had, she's telling and laughing at the black jokes, and racial profiling too.

Daps
These are the same women having sex with their underage students, cheating on their husbands, and drinking themselves to death. They are compulsive liars, and that sweet tone masks a lot of passive aggression. They are the most manipulative women on earth, and know how much they can get away with. Throw in some tears, and it's a wrap. That sheltered life is usually just them omitting things about their past.

I say this as a reformed hardcore PAWGer. Trust me. The way you described it, as a drug is correct. But drugs don't allow you to see reality. The illusion of a sweet innocent woman is far from what they are, and it doesn't matter how many black dikks she's had, she's telling and laughing at the black jokes, and racial profiling too.
I'm all too aware of the cons of WW breh. Lot of them are on that :mjpls:and think every black man is a predator, 53 percent of them voted for Trump, etc. I know all about the passive aggressiveness, the general anti male sentiment among many of them, I know how they like to analyze every little move you make so they can judge you They're like hawks. They'll go from lukewarm to cold on you in a flash all because they don't like your body language or some other petty bullshyt.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I'm all too aware of the cons of WW breh. Lot of them are on that :mjpls:and think every black man is a predator, 53 percent of them voted for Trump, etc. I know all about the passive aggressiveness, the general anti male sentiment among many of them, I know how they like to analyze every little move you make so they can judge you They're like hawks. They'll go from lukewarm to cold on you in a flash all because they don't like your body language or some other petty bullshyt.

Trust white women bruhs... trust women in general :gucci:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I don't believe that part about shorty flat out saying he not good enough for her after 2 hrs of pleasant conversation

I don't believe it either. It sounds like some of those outlandish woe is me tales reddit incels used to tell. It's never that a woman just rejected them or even laughed. Oh no, it's gotta be some "she called the police..and...and then she ran over my dog too!"

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

boyboy

Pro
Daps
Sounds fake. I haven't read all the posts so maybe I missed something. Black dude making six figures and white broads won't give him any play? Don't buy it. He would be swimming in pawgs if he was he presenting himself correctly. Unless he is extremely awkward or extremely ugly and I'm talking about bottom 5% ugly or deformed I'm calling BS on this story.

Pretty much any dude with bread can bag chicks wayyy above them looks wise so something else is going on.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Yall nikkas actually fall for that shyt.

Every pawg i am with I assume automatic :mjpls: until proven otherwise.

I grew up around these lilly white females as one of the few black folks in my class.

I can tell you they are just as wild if not more wild than other races of woman.