31-Year-Old Black Guy in the Midwest Uses a $5,000/Year Dating Service

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They have a very unique sense of femininity that's specific to them. They're easily the most sheltered/naive of all races of women and when you're a jaded man, that's appealing to you. I dont want a women who's seen too much struggle. I don't even want a women who was raised by people who have seen struggle. When dealing with certain white women,you can look into their eyes and see that same youthful/naive/bubbly girl you would have seen if you looked in her eyes years ago and no other race provides that. I like all races of women, don't get it twisted and would love to settle down with a black women but there's something about a sheltered white women from the suburbs....it's like I'm taking a trip to a different world when I'm with one, it's like a drug, you won't understand my words if you havent taken said drug before

At least this nikka gave an in depth answer.:ehh:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

Completely forgot about this creep :russ:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Really is one of the woat cities for black men. Super limited opportunities for professional black men and some of the most busted looking black women in the midwest

This might be tru :ld:

I went to Aveda so Im in a different field and lane entirely and I stay eating with women and work. Being able to have a chick come over and get a actual pro massage for free it pretty much instant cheeks right there.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
that's all it is

people looking for that rihanna type of chick or ghost in the suit type of guy instead of staying their lane and being with that 4,5,6 or 7 looking person that actually gave them the time of day

that's why so many people single
Know your worth:troll:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Before she left, I said, "It was nice to meet you. Maybe I'll see you again... " and she said, "Probably not, I don't think you're good enough for me." I hear that a lot from women — they don't even know me, but they can tell by speaking to me for an hour or just looking at me.

Homie LAWST!!!!

iFYeSMi.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:manny: if you a lame nikka before you got money, you'll be a lame nikka after you get money. His best bet is to go foregin.
its 2018... brehs really need to get off this train of though. Foreign women are not cut off from the rest of the worlds fukkery :mjlol:

Depending where you go their survival skills are even more horned to find and milk simps like him dry.

Daps
He can't pull pawgs in Minneapolis? :dahell:

Exactly. Even if you only focus on pawgs in Minnesota with natural blonde hair, you will be swimming in lutefisk....I mean booty. Sistas probably really open minded about brehs up there, especially if you got your shyt together.

He probably chasing pawgs that have only known like 2 black people in their whole life (prolly 4 biracial females... 4 x 0.5 = 2)