31-Year-Old Black Guy in the Midwest Uses a $5,000/Year Dating Service

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Real talk. Maybe the women are trash. Dating fukking sucks. Women have dudes in their boxes trying to take them out on dates and women treat men like groupies.

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
here's the woman he wants

1bae85bb6358fdbd5611a4f62cddb0e1.jpg

or

28974978182_3363ffcb7f.jpg

INSTEAD OF PROBABLY STAYING IN HIS LANE WITH THIS TYPE

Amber+Riley+Jeans+Bootcut+Jeans+HHmwRq4BHeAx.jpg

nikkaS LIVING OUT FANTASIES THINKING SINCE THEY INCOME IS HIGH AND THEY EDUCATED, THEY DESERVE THE CREAM OF THE CROP.... SAME GOES FOR WOMEN
No,this is his league.
amy-schumer-strapless-bikini-body-hawaii-05.jpg

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
All these guys care about is fat asses nothing else. Like they're hyper fixated on the girl's ass. Not her face, not her t*ts, not her personality, likes or dislikes, hobbies, intellect, etc. Just ass. I had friends who were like this. shyts weird to me.

Dudes trying to fukk. You can't fukk a woman's personality

Daps
Low Quality Posting
Question for True pawgers. Not just guys who claim team pawg to troll. What is the appeal? Why are white women so intriguing?

This dude first starts off on saying he desires a partner but he imposes his own restriction of they have to be white. His friend told him that he had plenty of success on blackpeoplemeet but he refuses to use it because he probably thinks black women aren't good enough for him like his pawg princess told him he wasn't good enough for her.

I mean I can find women of all types attractive. I just dont understand why this guy is sooo obsessed with getting specifically a white woman. Its weird.
They have a very unique sense of femininity that's specific to them. They're easily the most sheltered/naive of all races of women and when you're a jaded man, that's appealing to you. I dont want a women who's seen too much struggle. I don't even want a women who was raised by people who have seen struggle. When dealing with certain white women,you can look into their eyes and see that same youthful/naive/bubbly girl you would have seen if you looked in her eyes years ago and no other race provides that. I like all races of women, don't get it twisted and would love to settle down with a black women but there's something about a sheltered white women from the suburbs....it's like I'm taking a trip to a different world when I'm with one, it's like a drug, you won't understand my words if you havent taken said drug before

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
They have a very unique sense of femininity that's specific to them. They're easily the most sheltered/naive of all races of women and when you're a jaded man, that's appealing to you. I dont want a women who's seen too much struggle. I don't even want a women who was raised by people who have seen struggle. When dealing with certain white women,you can look into their eyes and see that same youthful/naive/bubbly girl you would have seen if you looked in her eyes years ago and no other race provides that. I like all races of women, don't get it twisted and would love to settle down with a black women but there's something about a sheltered white women from the suburbs....it's like I'm taking a trip to a different world when I'm with one, it's like a drug, you won't understand my words if you havent taken said drug before

Wow. This is legit some of the saddest and weirdest shyt Ive seen on here and youre being serious :wow:

Words of a nikka who aint been around these harlots like that. Suburb yt women aint any more or less feminine than anything else. They just stupider and more entitled. Sigh

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

Erm.........

You do realise you can find feminine women in all races. This post is bizarre...

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Wow. This is legit some of the saddest and weirdest shyt Ive seen on here and youre being serious :wow:

Words of a nikka who aint been around these harlots like that. Suburb yt women aint any more or less feminine than anything else. They just stupider and more entitled. Sigh

We made the same post. Lol. I read that post and thought WTF

Pretty sure that must be a troll because the ‘whites women are angels’ crap has been shot down by WHITE men themselves. So if white men are no longer drinking that kool aid I doubt a nikka is. 10/10 that’s a troll account.

That white women are angels shyt sounds like 1930s agenda on some Emit Till shyt.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
8 p.m.: I met a girl I set up a date with for dinner and drinks downtown. She's nice, but not really my type. We talked for two hours, but I didn't feel any physical chemistry with her. It could be because I'm more interested in the girl from another country.
Physical chemistry?
Dude wasn't man enough to say she was ugly.