31 Days Of Halloween: The Official Film Room Horror Movie Watch Thread

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Train to Busan and REC are hella underrated imo

REC scares the he'll out me to the point where I cannot watch it alone.

Best thing about that movie was this angry review that came after the fact. Open House was absolute TRASH.

Also, @NobodyReally I DEF wanna hear about Doctor Sleep and the impression you get.

So, the footage and interviews they showed have me cautiously optimistic. However, my problem is the book was disappointing. It was really good until the last third. I'm hoping they pull off a miracle and improve on it because King really dropped the ball.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Am I the only loser who follows his own horror marathon where I have to watch one horror film everyday in October? Then I write them down and compare it to the previous years . I even give myself a few "free pass" days where adulthood gets in the way and I simply don't have time. Also, 15 of the films must be ones I haven't seen.

Been doing this since a kid. Man I'm a nerd.:takedat:
Nothing about that seems "loser" or nerd to me - it's unique, we all have our interests
and no, you're not the only one. interesting - we all have something that we nerd out about especially as adults, it's necessary
we may be adults, but there's nothing wrong with having a youthful spirit
:manny:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I’m interested in this but how does it work? We watch each movie listed in numerical order?