The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm in!

Oct. 1st- I streamed that wack ass "Open House" on Netflix.
Oct. 2nd- went to see a special screening of "The Shining" with some sneak previews of Doctor Sleep in the post credits.

Not sure if I can do every day, but I'll try.
Netflix "originals" in the horror category are atrocious- tragic. Open House was more of the same.
I'm looking forward to Doctor Sleep even though The Shining was bland to me.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm big on Lovecraftian horror too, though I lean on the written format for it because I feel like most movies miss the mark. Banshee Chapter hit it on the head which was great for me. I feel like a couple of Thomas Ligotti short stories deserve adaptations, he's my favorite of the current Lovecraft inspired authors. His short story "The Last Feast of Harlequin" NEEDS an adaptation imo.
Have you read Victor Lavell? He wrote The Ballad of Black Tom. A Horror Noire piece.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm in!

Oct. 1st- I streamed that wack ass "Open House" on Netflix.
Oct. 2nd- went to see a special screening of "The Shining" with some sneak previews of Doctor Sleep in the post credits.

Not sure if I can do every day, but I'll try.

What they fukk was going on in that film. So much shyt made no sense.:mindblown:

It's Netflix - none of their movies make sense.

Best thing about that movie was this angry review that came after the fact. Open House was absolute TRASH.

Also, @NobodyReally I DEF wanna hear about Doctor Sleep and the impression you get.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
FYI - Hulu is having their annual "Huluween" movie marathon
Huluween | Watch Scary Halloween Movies and TV All October on Hulu
Hulu Launches ‘Huluween’ Today Featuring a Huge Library of Spooky TV Episodes and Movies
-month's worth of scary programming heads to Hulu with its annual Huluween celebration starting today. Viewers can head to Hulu's personalized, Halloween-themed hub for a bone-chilling selection of popular Halloween TV episodes and movies, featuring 800 premium Halloween titles and more than 5,000 episodes of new and library TV series. The curated experience will also bring fans exclusive, new content throughout the month, including seven spooky short films from up-and-coming filmmakers, selected in collaboration with Sundance Institute, and the premieres of returning Original series Castle Rock, Light as a Feather, and Into the Dark and the highly anticipated Hulu Original Films Little Monsters and Wounds.