31 Days Of Halloween: The Official Film Room Horror Movie Watch Thread

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No problem. Just clarifying. (some other idiots and maladjusted individuals on this board seem to take everything literally for females who don't fit into their box of stereotypical or close- minded ideas, nothing against you).

I feel ya there! So what are some of your fav horror movies?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
An American remake?

Hmm I'm usually not too fond of American remakes of foreign classics but oh well
James wan is producing if that helps

I'm game. whatever you want to do. I like the themed version.
@Flex Grossman lets switch it up since we’re not too deep into the month. Let’s find a theme to go with. I say we go with a “masters of horror” theme because it’s easy to find at least 2 or 3 flicks from those guys on a streaming platform.

For the purposes of this, the masters are: John Carpenter, tobe hooper, Wes craven, joe Dante, and we’d need someone modern to throw in there. Maybe James wan or Ti West or Adam Wingard. Clearly Jordan peele is on that list but he’s only got two flicks to pick from

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
October 1st - Ghostbusters (DVD) - CLASSIC. No "ifs" or "buts" about it.
October 2nd - Scream 4 (Netflix). I actually liked this entry. I may be in the minority on that but :manny:.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I feel ya there! So what are some of your fav horror movies?
oh wow... there's not too many horror movies that I don't like. :lolbron:
we usually discuss in here-
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...ions-and-murder.242388/page-463#post-35096900
My favorite genres are paranormal, slashers, ghosts, monsters, psychological, found footage.
I kind of odeed on zombie movies throughout the years, so it has to be a good draw for me to watch those. Train to Busan resparked my interest though.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
James wan is producing if that helps

@Flex Grossman lets switch it up since we’re not too deep into the month. Let’s find a theme to go with. I say we go with a “masters of horror” theme because it’s easy to find at least 2 or 3 flicks from those guys on a streaming platform.

For the purposes of this, the masters are: John Carpenter, tobe hooper, Wes craven, joe Dante, and we’d need someone modern to throw in there. Maybe James wan or Ti West or Adam Wingard. Clearly Jordan peele is on that list but he’s only got two flicks to pick from
that's a good one. I say, James Wan too. What about Blum? is he considered MOH or does he just produce and not involved on the creative side of the genre as far as projects go?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
that's a good one. I say, James Wan too. What about Blum? is he considered MOH or does he just produce and not involved on the creative side of the genre as far as projects go?
Hmmm. If we’re going by producing too then he’s on the list. He’s worked with carpenter and wan and peele. fukk it we need numbers lol throw him in

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
October 1st - Ghostbusters (DVD) - CLASSIC. No "ifs" or "buts" about it.
October 2nd - Scream 4 (Netflix). I actually liked this entry. I may be in the minority on that but :manny:.
I was going to put scream 4 on their but wasn’t sure if it’s still on Netflix. If we’re going thematically with director, I’m changing my pick to put it there for Craven

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I was going to put scream 4 on their but wasn’t sure if it’s still on Netflix. If we’re going thematically with director, I’m changing my pick to put it there for Craven

I think all of the Scream films and tv shows are on Netflix right now.

EDIT - Scream 2 apparently isn't.